《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第28期:助我一臂之力
日期:2016-01-28 21:53

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This tree may give me a way down.

这棵树也许可以助我一臂之力

Tall and straight, it goes right to the foot of the cliff.

这些树高大挺拔 直插入谷底


But it's over 80 foot down and this is no easy option.

但落差大概有八十英尺 降至谷底绝不轻松

It's living and it is strong.It's really gonna be like a gaint farmost pole.

这树还活着 而且十分健壮 它还真有点像 超大滑竿

And not a very comfortable farmost pole.I'm quite committed down this now.

但是这个滑杆非常不舒服 我现在下定决心要这么做了

You follow me down here.I can't do it. My foot cross that branch.

你跟着我下来 不行 我的脚卡在树杈上了

Don't worry.That's it now.I'm really suffocated,creeping like a koalabear.

别担心 好了 我现在呼吸非常困难 像只考拉一样 紧紧抱着树干

Hanging on like this puts serious pressure on my upper arms.

抱着树干 我的上臂承受了巨大的压力

Like a extreme tree hugging.But it's not gonna crack it.

跟树来个超级大熊抱 我现在可决不能松手

Now gonna get down before my injured shoulder gives away.

我得在肩膀旧伤发作前 尽快着陆

You all right?That's pretty cool.A quick way down but tough on the limbs.

没事吧 还挺帅的 尽管可以速降 但四肢都承受了很大压力

Hurting in the thighs.The canyon floor lies 600 feet below me.

大腿太痛苦了 河谷就位于下方六百英尺处

This steep descent, the rock leaves,it's a bumping ride.

这段路非常陡峭 山石嶙峋 跌跌撞撞 一路向下

重点讲解

1、commit

犯(罪);做(坏事)

I have never committed any crime.

我从来没犯过罪。

This is a man who has committed murder.

这是一个杀人犯。

拨出,调配(资金、资源等)

They called on Western nations to commit more money to the poorest nations.

他们呼吁西方国家向极端贫困国家投入更多的钱。

The government had committed billions of pounds for a programme to reduce acid rain.

政府已经给一个旨在减少酸雨的方案拨了几十亿英镑。

承诺,保证(做);忠于(某人)

I would advise people to think very carefully about committing themselves to working Sundays.

我建议大家慎重考虑一下答应周日工作的问题。

I'd like a friendship that might lead to something deeper, but I wouldn't want to commit myself too soon.

我希望拥有一份能进一步发展的友谊,但又不想太快作出承诺。


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

(费力地)吞下;勉强咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

分享到
重点单词
  • cliffn. 悬崖,峭壁
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • slabn. 平板,厚的切片 v. 切成厚板,以平板盖上
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.