《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第366期:速战速决才行
日期:2017-01-19 16:50

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm bear grylls.I go to some of the most dangerous places on Earth

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将前往地球上最危险的地带

to show you what it takes to make it out alive.

向您展示如何逃出生天


I've traveled the globe facing challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.

我的足迹遍布全球 挑战有如炼狱般的环境 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕

Now I'm in British Columbia,high in the Rocky Mountains.

我正位于不列颠哥伦比亚 居高临下俯视落基山脉

I usually head out into the wild,but this week, using specialist equipment,

我通常孤身前往蛮荒野外 不过这周 我们将利用专业设备

we're going to bring the wild to me,so I can show you how to survive the most extreme environments.

将荒野带到我身边 我就能向大家展示 如何在最极端的条件下存活

My team will give mother nature a helping hand to ensure conditions are as bad as they can get.

我的团队将助自然母亲一臂之力 确保环境能严苛到极致

We're going bigger, better,and more ambitious than ever before

我们这次将做得更大 更好 前所未见的更超乎想象

I'll battle the bone-chilling waters of a frozen lake.

我将与刺骨冰寒的冻湖孤军奋战

You've got to keep eyes on me, okay?before swimming 40 foot under solid ice.

你们要时刻注意我 知道了吗 游到固体冰层下四十英尺之前

I'm wet, cold, and I've got to act fast.Bombs away.

我又湿又冷 我要速战速决才行 投下炸弹

blast a ridgeline to set off a huge avalanche,

在山脊引爆 制造大型雪崩

then get buried alive to experience the suffocating conditions of the aftermath.

被大雪活埋 经历雪崩后令人窒息的境况

I can't move, and I can't breathe properly.

我无法动弹 呼吸困难

I try to find shelter in the middle of a manmade blizzard before frostbite sets in.

我试图在人造暴风雪中寻求庇护场所 以免被冻伤

Up here, you could have minus-40.In here, it's gonna be way, way warmer.

在这上面 气温会低至零下四十度 在这里面 会暖和许多许多

and careen down the icy mountain over 40 miles an hour to show you how to pull off a lifesaving move.

在以时速四十英里滑下雪山时 展示如何完成临危自救的动作

Very fast -- faster than we expected.But when you play with the big boys,sometimes you're gonna get hurt.

非常快 超乎想象的快 不过 如果你想学老顽童的话 有时是难免会受伤的

It felt like hitting a wall. I thought I'd killed him.

就像是撞墙了 我差点害死他

词汇解析

1、ambitious

有雄心的;有抱负的;有野心的

Chris is so ambitious, so determined to do it all.

克里斯踌躇满志,决心要将它都做完。

He's a very ambitious lad and he wants to play at the highest level.

他是个很有抱负的小伙子,想参加最高水平的比赛。

规模宏大的;艰巨的

The ambitious project was completed in only nine months.

这个规模宏大的项目只用了9个月就完成了。

Their goal was extraordinarily ambitious.

他们的目标极其宏伟。


2、pull off

成功完成,做成(困难的事情)

The National League for Democracy pulled off a landslide victory.

全国民主联盟获得了压倒性的胜利。

It will be a very, very fine piece of mountaineering if they pull it off.

如果他们能成功,那将是一次非常了不起的登山壮举。

(车或驾车者)停靠(路边)

I pulled off the road at a small village pub.

我将车停在公路旁的一家乡村小酒馆前。

One evening, crossing a small creek, he pulled the car off the road.

一天傍晚,他驶过一条小溪后把车停在了路边。

分享到
重点单词
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • blizzardn. 暴风雪 n. 暴雪 极负盛名的美国游戏软件制作公司
  • rockyadj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的
  • creekn. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家
  • ambitiousadj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的
  • avalanchen. 雪崩