《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第411期:斗志的来源
日期:2017-04-06 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Look, straight between the,between the eyes and it's killed him straight off.

看呀 这下正好 正中眉心 一下就把它结果了

It's a painted rock lobster.Look at the size of that tail.That's gonna be good food.

这是一只大鳌虾 这条大虾尾 绝对是一顿美餐


Rock lobsters can weigh anything up to 20 pounds,

成年大鳌虾体重可达20镑

But this smaller one is gonna be plenty big enough for a good feed.

这只龙虾虽然没有那么大 但也足够美餐一顿

Lobster tail is considered a delicacy all around the world,

龙虾肉是世界公认的美食

But in island communities,other parts of the animal are just as desirable.

但是生活在岛屿上的人们 对龙虾身体的另一部分 更情有独钟

You know the brain is a real delicacy in some parts of the world.

在有些地方 虾脑是一道美食

But I know what I want to go to.There,the tail.

但是我更喜欢点别的东西 那就是 龙虾肉

That's what I've been looking forward to.

这才是我期待已久的美食

And on the basis that good survival is about keeping your morale up.This is good morale.

大家都知道 想生存 就必须有高昂的斗志 这个就是斗志的来源

With morale high and a full stomach,

填饱肚子 鼓舞斗志

I'm fired up and ready to go for this crossing,But first, I'm gonna need a serious raft.

我开始着手准备跨海任务了 但是首先 我要做一艘竹筏

Never easy, is it?Bamboo! God!All right. Sorry about that.

干什么都不容易 是吧 天哪 混蛋竹子 好 对不住了

Bamboo naught.Bear 1,just.

贝尔一比零 小胜一局

I've got my bamboo.

我找到了足够的竹子

My plan now is to build a design of raft that I've never attempted before.

接下来我开始建造 这辈子首个竹筏

词汇解析

1、consider

认为;看待

We don't consider our customers to be mere consumers; we consider them to be our friends.

我们没有把客户仅仅看作是消费者;我们还把他们当作朋友。

I had always considered myself a strong, competent woman.

一直以来,我始终认为自己是个女强人。

考虑;斟酌

The government is being asked to consider a plan to fix the date of the Easter break.

人们要求政府考虑确定复活节假期日期的计划。

You do have to consider the feelings of those around you.

你的确需要考虑周围人的感受。

打算;考虑

I had seriously considered telling the story from the point of view of the wives.

我认真考虑过从为人妻者的视角来讲述这个故事。

Watersports enthusiasts should consider hiring a wetsuit as well as a lifejacket.

除了租救生衣,水上运动爱好者还应该考虑租一套潜水服。


2、desirable

值得想望(或拥有)的;合意的;可取的;受欢迎的

Prolonged negotiation was not desirable.

拖长了的谈判并不是大家所想要的。

The crowd moved indoors for what were deemed the most desirable items.

人群为了被视为最值得拥有的物品涌入屋里。

性感的;可人的

the young women whom his classmates thought most desirable.

他的同班同学认为最性感的年轻女子

分享到