《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第131期:最瑰丽的河流
日期:2016-05-16 23:36

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

In a survival situation rivers are your life line.

在生死关头 河流就是生命线

They lead to low ground and civilization.But they can also be deadly.

河流通常通向低地 和人类文明 但也可能通向死亡


I face some of the world's most treasures rivers the most formidable by far was in Zambeze.

我面对着世上最瑰丽的河流 而这其中最可怕的 位于赞比西河流域

With the river of full flood I was about to drop into the thundering water of the Victoria Falls.

现在这条河正处于洪水全盛期 我即将跳入维多利亚瀑布 奔涌如雷的水流中

These rapids are killers.And people die in them every year.

这些急流杀人于无形 每年都有人丧生于此

I'm hovering 25 foot above of water,I'm about to experience the awesome power of one of the world's great rivers.

我在水面上方25英尺处盘旋 我即将体验世界上最伟大河流之一的 令人震撼的力量

I'm gonna show you how to make it out of this alive.

我将向你展示 如何活着离开这条河

I'm ducking under the waves that hits me so I don't get battled.

我置身于冲击着我的巨浪下 以减轻它冲击的力量

This is the toughest water I've ever been in.

这是我经历过的 最为险恶的河流

Some of the waves could be 10 foot high and they pounded me from every angle.

一些浪头高达10英尺 它们从各个角度冲击着我

I feel like I've been pulled and to dozens of directions all at once.

我感觉自己就像同时 被扯向好几个方向

I'm ferry gliding,which means walking my way out diagonally and not fighting the current.

我顺流滑移 也就是说不逆浪而行 而是沿对角线寻找出路

I just don't realize how big these monsters are.

我没意识到 这洪水猛兽的厉害

Until I right in them Anyway,I'm in one piece.

直到我处在其中 不论如何 我还活着

重点讲解

1、realize

认识到;意识到;了解

As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.

我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。

People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.

人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。

(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生

Straightaway our worst fears were realised.

我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。

Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.

那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。

发挥,实现(潜力)

The support systems to enable women to realize their potential at work are seriously inadequate.

使妇女在工作中发挥潜力的支持体系严重不足。

I think probably that the laser has not realised the potential that was expected of it in that domain.

我想可能激光在那个领域并没有充分发挥其潜力。


2、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。

分享到