《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第151期:丰富的晚餐
日期:2016-06-06 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

To survive in the wild, you need energy,and that means food.

为了能在荒野得以生存 你需要能量 那就意味着食物

You can't be screaming it.You gotta learn to leave your fears hehind.

你无法提出抗议 你要学着把恐惧抛之脑后

Well, that, at least,is gonna make a good dinner for tonight.

至少 今晚能有顿丰富的晚餐了

Cut tail a little bit.Here, hold that.Eating sort of bugs, spiders, snakes,

先切掉它的尾巴 拿着这个 吃各种的昆虫 蜘蛛 蛇

anything that looks pretty hideous is always preserved bit of small on all our faces, I think.

还有各种丑陋的动物 我们总会有点幸灾乐祸

It's like...Something has got you a stake.

就好像 加了料的牛排

Rabbit or dog feces.And popped it in your mouth.

涂了兔子屎或狗屎 在嘴里爆开

We found this massive bug in a tree in Zambia.He pulls it out of the tree.

我们在赞比亚的树里发现了只巨大的虫子 他把它从树里面拉了出来

And he's about to eat that one,then he stops, and he spots one just around the back of the tree.

他正要吃那条虫子 他停下来 就在树后面他发现了另一只

He pulls out of that.Oh, my goodness.It's clearly...clearly a mother or something.

他把那条扯了出来 我的天啊 很明显 是虫子妈妈之类的

It's about that big.He thinks I'll eat that one, why eat the little one.

大约得有那么大 他想不如就吃这个大的 干吗吃小的

So he bites into it, and it just exploded all over the land.

他一口咬下去 它体内的液体喷了一地

I mean, he flicks a switch in its head to make it okay to eat that.

他把虫的头一扭 以便于吃下去

and that is something I could never do.

我知道那是我绝不会干的事

Bear's shown you how to do in a dynamic survival situation.

贝尔向你展示 如何应对一个动态的求生处境

Okay. I-I have no option.I can't build a fire, 'cause I'm on the move constantly.

我别无选择 我无法生火 因为我要不断前进

I just have to eat this in raw.This is called insect lunch.God.

我必须要生吞了这个 这叫做昆虫午餐 天呐

重点讲解

1、pull out

(车或驾车者)驶离路边,开向路中间

She pulled out into the street.

她开车来到大街上。

He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.

他正要驶离车流超前面那人的车。

退出,撤出(协议、比赛或组织)

The World Bank should pull out of the project.

世界银行应从该项目中撤出。

France was going to pull out of NATO.

法国打算退出北约。

(使)摆脱(经济衰退);(使)恢复

Sterling has been hit by the economy's failure to pull out of recession.

经济未能走出衰退,英镑因此受到了打击。

What we want to see today are policies to pull us out of this recession.

目前我们想看到的是能使我们走出这次经济衰退的政策。

hyqsjun6.jpg

2、explode

(使)爆炸;引爆

They were clearing up when the second bomb exploded.

他们正在清理时,第二颗炸弹爆炸了。

A school bus was hit by gunfire which exploded the fuel tank.

校车被炮火击中,引爆了油箱。

(感情)爆发;迸发

Do you fear that you'll burst into tears or explode with anger in front of her?

你担心会在她面前放声大哭或是勃然大怒吗?

'What happened!' I exploded.

“怎么了!”我发怒了。

激增;骤增

The population explodes to 40,000 during the tourist season.

旅游季节,人口激增至4万。

Investment by Japanese firms has exploded.

日本公司的投资已经开始激增。

分享到