《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第117期:驶入正常航道
日期:2016-05-02 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm on a raft off the coast of Alaska,keeping watch for a boat to pick me up.

我正乘坐自制筏离开阿拉斯加海岸 继续找寻救援的船只

It's noticeably colder here.

这里很明显 冷多了


The current is taking me towards a lot of this ice,these sort of things,

水流正把我引往那些多冰水域 就像这种

which isn't ideal. I don't want to get messed up in that.But, you know, it's not sea ice.

这可不好 我可不想被困在冰中间 但那些并不是海水结成的冰

Summertime, that's come from maritime glacier.

而是夏天时从海洋性冰川滑落下来的

Now all I want to be heading on is to stick out in the open, open sea.

现在我要做的便是 尽量呆在无冰的水域

Other vessels are unlikely to brave these waters,where they risk being hulled by an iceberg.

其他船只不可能冒险来这里 在这里很有可能被冰川撞破

There's a better chance of being spotted out in open water.But I'm fighting a losing battle.

在无冰海面被发现的几率会高很多 但是我们的情况越来越窘迫了

There's more and more ice in the water now.I must be getting close to its source.

水里的浮冰越来越多 我应该是正驶向这些冰的来源

Ahead of the field, see that glacier?This time of year, there's big chunks of ice just carving off that.

看这片海的那头 看到那些冰川了吗 每年的这个时候 大块的冰 会从那里的冰川上滑落

I don't like being funneled backwards towards one of them.

我可不想又漂回去了

Maritime glaciers are dangerous,with carving icebergs that could cause huge waves.

海洋性冰川很危险 从冰川上断落的冰块能激起大浪

You don't want to hang around here.

没人想在这里停留

The best option -- to get out to the shipping lanes and find a vessel.

最佳的选择是 驶入正常航道 然后找寻船只

There's a boat through the ice to the right.

那里有条船正像右边驶去

See the top of the mast.Look at the ice to the right.

看见船桅的顶端了 往右边那块冰看

There's a fishing trawler about a mile away.

那边一英里外有条渔船

Too far to see us.We need to make our way to that ice flow,

太远了 看不到我们 我们得想办法到那块浮冰那儿去

bigger one. Try and make a bit of a signal fire there.And get spotted like that.

大的那块 然后试着生一团信号火 这样就能被发现了

My plan -- get to the iceberg quickly and signal from there.It's about the biggest one around here.

我的计划是 迅速到浮冰上 然后从那里发信号 这大概是附近最大的浮冰了

重点讲解

1、mess up

搞砸;弄糟

When politicians mess things up, it is the people who pay the price.

政客们把事情搞砸的时候,埋单的是老百姓。

He had messed up one career.

他把一份工作弄砸了。

弄脏;弄乱

I hope they haven't messed up your video tapes.

我希望他们没把您的录像带弄乱。

干扰;搅乱;使不得安宁

That really messed them up, especially the boys.

那件事真把他们搅得天翻地覆,男孩子们尤受其害。


2、stick out

伸出;探出

She made a face and stuck out her tongue at him.

她做了个鬼脸,向他吐了吐舌头。

He stuck his hand out and he said, 'Good evening.'

他伸出手说:“晚上好。”

显眼;显得突出

The things that stuck out were his cockiness and his four-letter words.

与众不同之处在于他的骄傲自大和满嘴脏话。

What had Cutter done to make him stick out from the crowd?

卡特做了些什么,让他从众人之中脱颖而出?

(在逆境中)坚持到底,忍耐到底

I really didn't like New York, but I wanted to stick it out a little bit longer.

我真的不喜欢纽约,但我想再坚持一段时间。

分享到