《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第415期:不丧失希望
日期:2017-04-10 15:05

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Not far to go now,but as I approach the reef surrounding the island,disaster strikes.

目的地不远了 但随着我接近了岛边的礁域 悲剧发生了

Come on. Come on.Thing is you never want to let go of your raft.

回来 回来 记住永远不要放弃你的筏子


My sail's detached from the raft.

船帆脱离了竹筏

I can't reach it and stay with the raft.

我够不到船帆了 留在筏子上吧

Just hope the current,the wind push me the last few hundred yards in.

希望水流 和风能助我行完这最后几百码的行程

I want to get out of this water now.

我不想待在这水里了

There are sharks patrolling off this reef,

鲨鱼在这片礁带巡游

and I'm drifting fast into the breakers.

而筏子在浪中疾行

I'm getting pummeled by the waves,

海浪一阵阵地冲击着我

And all I can do is hang on and hope for the best.

我只能坚持下去 不丧失希望

But I'm over the reef and off the raft.

我终于度过了礁域 下了竹筏

I'm exhausted, battered, and bruised,but I've made it.

我筋疲力尽 遍体鳞伤 但我成功了

Golden rule of sea survival,don't get separated from your raft.

海洋求生的黄金法则 别离开你的筏子

I did the right thing, then, staying with that raft.

我选择对了 留在筏子上

That and me got washed through the breakers.

它和我经受了激浪的洗礼

That sail has long gone.

船帆则漂远了

词汇解析

1、approach

靠近;接近;走近

He didn't approach the front door at once.

他没有马上走向前门。

When I approached, they grew silent.

当我走近时,他们就不说话了。

与…接洽;找…商量

When Chappel approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.

当查普尔为这份工作找我商量时,我的第一反应是不相信。

He approached me to create and design the restaurant.

他请我建造并设计该饭店。

探讨;处理;对待

The Bank has approached the issue in a practical way.

银行已经实际解决了这个问题。

Employers are interested in how you approach problems.

雇主们对你如何处理问题感兴趣。


2、hang on

等一会儿;稍等

Can you hang on for a minute?

你能不能稍等一会儿?

Hang on a sec. I'll come with you.

稍等,我跟你一起去。

(面对困难或阻力)坚持不懈,不泄气

Without the support of my parents I would have probably cracked up completely. But I managed to hang on.

假如没有我父母的支持,我可能已经彻底垮掉了。但我还是坚持了下来。

Manchester United hung on to take the Cup.

曼联队坚持到了最后,夺得了足总杯的冠军。

紧握;牢牢抓住

She was conscious of a second man hanging on to the rail.

她意识到还有另一个男人紧抓着栏杆。

a flight stewardess who helped save the life of a pilot by hanging onto his legs.

紧紧抓住飞行员的双腿而救了他一命的空中女乘务员

分享到