《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第64期:凶残的寄生动物
日期:2016-03-10 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

In the jungle, everything wants a piece of you--big or small.

在丛林里面 每一样东西都对你虎视眈眈 无论是大是小

And one of the smallest creatures is also one of the most annoying.

哪怕最小的生物都有可能成为大麻烦


Anyone who's ever spent time in the Vietnamese jungle will know all about leeches.

任何来过越南丛林的人 都会知道蚂蝗的厉害之处

Oh, I'm really getting hammered by these things.

我真的已经拍打过这些东西了

Oh, I'll let you see this one.It's just full of blood.You just see how much they take out.

我现在给你看看蚂蝗 它刚吸饱了血 你看看它们吸了多少血

The hot, steamy environment is the perfect place for leeches.

湿热的环境是蚂蝗的最佳生存环境

These weird creatures are heat-seeking and will lie in wait in the leaf litter for months

这些奇怪的生物有热辐射导引 会躺在落叶层里面等待好几个月

until an unsuspecting pig, tiger,or even bear walked past.

直到一头毫无戒心的猪 老虎 甚至熊经过

I don't know about what you do,but I'm getting loads of these leeches on.

我不知道你会做怎么做 但是我身上不断地有蚂蝗爬上来

Look. you can see that.See where they've been feeding.Just blood on the trousers.

看 看这些 看见它们在哪里吸血了吗 就在裤子有血的地方

Actually, you know, it's just worth just checking...checking all over there.

事实上 值得检查一下 里里外外全部检查一下

Yeah, look. Get him off.And I've got a leech-- a Vietnam Vietnamese leech.

把它扯下来 我抓到一条蚂蝗 一条越南蚂蝗

Well, actually, the latin translation is terrifying ferocious leech

蚂蝗按照拉丁文翻译过来 就是凶残的寄生动物

and the reason for that is that they often go for crevices on the human body.

原因是它们通常都 钻到人类的身体里去

And there's a story of a solider in Vietnam who actually had one go right up his "John Thomas"

在越南有一个士兵的故事 有一条蚂蝗径直顺着他的"老二"

and ended up inside his bladder,which you do not want to happen to you.

钻到了膀胱里面去 你不会想要这样的事也发生在你身上吧

重点讲解

1、take out

去除;除掉

I got an abscess so he took the tooth out.

我牙龈脓肿,所以他就把那颗牙拔掉了。

When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.

你编辑录音时,可以把咯咯笑的部分删了。

邀请…外出,带…出去(吃饭、看电影等)

Jessica's grandparents took her out for the day.

杰茜卡的祖父母带她出去玩了一天。

Reichel took me out to lunch.

雷赫尔请我出去吃的午饭。

取得,获得,领到(贷款、执照、保单等)

They find a house, agree a price, and take out a mortgage through their building society.

他们找到一处房子,谈妥价格,通过住房互助协会办理了抵押贷款。


2、translation

译文;译本

MacNiece's excellent English translation of 'Faust'.

麦克尼斯精彩的《浮士德》英文译本

I've only read Solzhenitsyn in translation.

索尔仁尼琴的作品我只读过译本。

中意义受损(或流失)

Much of the wit is lost in translation

很多诙谐的成分都在翻译中丢失了。

French filmmakers say American remakes are losing something in the translation.

法国电影人说美国翻拍的版本丧失了原作的部分精髓。

分享到
重点单词
  • trousersn. 裤子
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • mortgagen. 按揭,抵押贷款 vt. 抵押