《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第391期:回温暖的家
日期:2017-03-17 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

And as soon as I was having that thought,bang, I hit him.

正当我想着呢 嘣 就撞上了

It felt like hitting a wall.I thought I'd killed him.

就像撞上一堵墙 我以为他被我撞死了


I remember the impact, and I remember screaming,and I remember my first emotion was,if that had hit my head, I'd be dead.

那撞击 那惨叫都还记忆犹新 我第一感觉就是 要是撞上了脑袋 我就死定了

I was just looking at him,he was just in tears holding his leg.

我就站在一旁看着他 他忍着泪水 紧紧抓着腿

And I just,it's the worst, worst feeling I've ever had.

于是我 那真是我一生中最糟糕的时刻

It wasn't the mountains that got us.It wasn't the crevasses or snakes.

高山困不住我们 裂缝毒蛇也无法羁绊我的脚步

Just this rare, rare occasion,you know, it was the camera.

万万没有想到 竟是摄像机 给了我几乎致命的一击

But, you know, that's part of the job.That's part of fighting to get that camera close to the action.

但这就是工作的风险 必须让摄像机近距离拍摄下这一过程

You know, Simon looks like he's been in a boxing match.

西蒙就像是刚从拳击场下来的人

But the sun's shining, and, you know, we're alive.

但太阳依然灿烂 我们还活着

Our expedition is over.

我们的探险告一段落

It's time to leave this frozen land and head for home.

是时候离开这冰天雪地 回温暖的家了

The last two days have pushed me to the limit and beyond.

最近两天的经历 令我超越了自己的极限

Let's get into this.I already had a huge respect for the forces of nature.

上吧 我一直对大自然的力量充满了敬畏

But that respect has just grown dramatically.

但此时 这种敬畏才达到了无与伦比的高度

Okay, I'm wet, cold, and I've got to act fast.

浑身又湿又冷 我必须迅速行动

What I've learned is that even when you control the elements,

它又教会了我 即便你掌握了各种要素

You never have true control over the environment.

也无法真正掌控周遭环境

And the worst can happen at any time.

悲剧随时都有可能发生

词汇解析

1、impact

影响;作用

They say they expect the meeting to have a marked impact on the future of the country.

他们称他们预期会议对国家的未来会产生显著影响。

The major impact of this epidemic worldwide is yet to come.

这种传染病在世界范围内的重大影响还未完全显现。

撞击;碰撞;撞击力

The plane is destroyed, a complete wreck: the pilot must have died on impact.

飞机遭到毁坏,完全成了一堆残骸:飞行员肯定死于撞击。

A running track should be capable of absorbing the impact of a runner's foot landing on it.

跑道应该能够吸收奔跑者踩踏地面时产生的撞击力。


2、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

控制;掌管;管理;统治

He now controls the largest retail development empire in southern California.

他现在掌管着加州南部最大的零售发展企业。

Almost all of the countries in Latin America were controlled by dictators.

当时几乎所有的拉丁美洲国家都由独裁者统治。

分享到