《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第425期:变成拾荒者
日期:2017-04-20 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There you go.Right there is the river, down in the valley.

好了 那有条河 一直流到山谷里

And that's what I want to get to, down there.

我要下到那去


This is looking pretty sheer down this bit.

这段路看上去非常陡峭

But I reckon we'll use the rope and get down to that ledge halfway.

不过我觉得可以用绳子 下到半截的悬崖那里

This cliff is too high for my rope to reach all the way.

这个峭壁太高了我的绳子不够长

But I can use a climbing technique called multi-rappelling.

不过我可以用一点攀岩技巧 就是多重绳索下降法

I need to make sure my rope is retrievable and that I've got good anchor points on the way down.

我得保证我可以把绳子收回来 并且在下去的路上找到好的固定点

Really, I want to thread this up high.

我要把绳子穿过这个树杈

It's gonna just make it easier to retrieve.

这样更容易回收

Gonna be a direct line of sight to it rather than going over a lip.

下降时 别让绳子离开你的视线 不要让绳子卡在悬崖上

The Caucasus mountains were formed when the Arabian and European tectonic plates collided millions of years ago.

高加索山脉是几亿年前 印度洋板块和亚欧板块 碰撞后形成的

Nice and steady there.The region is subjected to powerful earthquakes

下边地势平坦 这一地区饱受强震之苦

and this means the rock faces can be highly unstable.

也就是说 该地区表层岩石很不稳定

The whole mountain is literally just crumbling apart.

整座山轰然劈开

There's a bird's nest.There's an egg in it as well.

鸟巢恰巧在那 巢中恰有一颗蛋

If you want to survive out here,you must think like a scavenger and never pass up any potential food source.

倘若想在这样恶劣的环境中求生 就得把自己变成拾荒者 只要是能吃的 来者不拒

Just smell! That egg is rotted!That's a vulture egg.

闻闻吧 鸡蛋腐臭了 这是一枚秃鹰的蛋

This is just truly...putrid.Have a look at the color inside here.

这绝对是...腐烂了 看看里边的颜色

词汇解析

1、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

很;颇;相当

I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

我很清楚她会怎么做。

Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.

我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。


2、survive

生存;存活;幸存

the sequence of events that left the eight pupils battling to survive in icy seas for over four hours.

致使这 8 个小学生在冰冷的海水里挣扎求生四个多小时的一连串事件

Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that will survive.

最适宜该环境的微生物将会存活下来。

挺过;艰难度过

On my first day here I thought, 'Ooh, how will I survive?'

我第一天到这儿时就想,“天哪,我怎么能挺过去呢?”

people who are struggling to survive without jobs.

艰难度日的失业者

分享到