《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第213期:遗弃的独木舟
日期:2016-08-07 22:07

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

An old canoe has been sunk in the lake and left.

一个被遗弃的旧独木舟沉在湖底

See if I can get this thing out.Completely wedged in the mud, though.

看我能不能把它弄出来 虽然被完全埋在泥里了

I think I can get this out and patch up whatever sort of nick is in.

但我想我还是能把它弄出来 并把它修好

It's gonna be a much more efficient way of trying to cross this lake.

用它来横渡这个湖会方便得多

Using the cord and the carabiners from my paraglider,I make a three-to-one hoist,

利用滑翔伞的绳索和钩环 我做了个可省力三分之二的简易起重装置

which should help me to get the canoe onto the shore.

这样我就能把小船拖到岸上了

So, then, this is going from the boat to the shore,

这是从船到岸上

back to the boat and then, around it,and that is three times the pulling power.

再拉回小船 然后缠上这个 就可将我的拉力放大三倍

I'm hardly actually putting any strain on this.Just throw all of this mud and gunk.

我几乎不用怎么使劲 把这些污泥 倒掉

You see where it's leaking out here?It's got a hole there.Let's turn this over.

看到了吗 这里在漏水 破了个大洞 来 把它翻过来

But actually, I'll probably use some of the parachute canopy to plug that.

我的打算是 用降落伞伞盖做个塞子

I've got a quick and easy fix to seal this hole.

用这一简易快捷的办法堵上这个洞

And then I'll just jam this under here,and the weight of that is gonna act as like a plug.

把它塞到架子下面 加上铁架的重量 它就能塞住洞口了

If I sit on the metal bar,it should press down to the material, creating a reasonable seal.

如果我再坐上去 我身体的重量也压上去 就塞严实了

Well, that's the plan.Yeah, this's gonna be good.

至少设想中是严实了 大功告成

词汇解析

1、patch up

平息(争吵);修补(关系)

She has gone on holiday with her husband to try to patch up their marriage.

她和她丈夫一起去度假了,以期弥合他们婚姻的裂隙。

He has now patched up his differences with the Minister.

现在他弥合了自己和部长的分歧。

修理;修补

We can patch up those holes.

我们可以修补这些破洞。

He did not have enough money to have the tire patched up, let alone buy a new one.

他的钱还不够补这个轮胎,更别提买个新的了。

为…处理伤口;包扎,处理(伤口)

the medical staff who patched her up after the accident.

事故发生后为她包扎伤口的医护人员

Emergency surgery patched up his face.

急诊手术对他的脸进行了处理。


2、turn over

(使)翻转;(使)颠倒;(使)倾覆

Liz picked up the blue envelope and turned it over curiously.

莉兹拿起蓝色信封,好奇地翻过来看。

I turned him over on his back

我把他背朝下翻过身来。

(向有权获得某物的人)移交,交托

I would, indeed, turn the evidence over to the police.

我当然会把证据交给警方的。

The lawyer turned over the release papers.

律师提交了释放文书。

(在脑子里)仔细考虑,深思熟虑,细想

Even when she didn't say anything you could see her turning things over in her mind.

即便她什么都没说,你也能看出她心里在盘算着。

分享到