《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第158期:出色的攀岩家
日期:2016-06-13 20:03

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Bear is an excellent climber.

贝尔是个出色的攀岩家

But the challenge is for me often is to get the camera man, sound guy,down on climb territory.Got it.

但是对我来说 困难就在于 让摄像师 音效人员 能够攀爬 接住了


The camera man and sound guy rely on me I guess.

摄像人员和音效师 都指着我呢

And have to have confidence in me,That I'm doing it right.

他们信任我 相信我会处理得当

It's been a few chlange moments shots fling everywhere and Simon go to... go with this camera as well.

也有几次石块松动四处飞散 工作人员要悬空拍摄 西蒙还扛着他的摄像机

So it's very, very good work he does.There would be a foot arcoss that branch.

他做的非常好 你把脚跨过那个树枝

The rule is delicate,creeping like a Koala bear.

爬树唯一的诀窍就是谨慎 要像考拉似地抱紧树干

Now gotta get down,before my injured shoulder gives away.You alright?

由于肩膀受伤用不上力 所以我得赶快下去 你还好吧

Of all the envirments we go to,I feel most home on the stiff staff.

在所有我们经历的环境中 我对付陡坡最为拿手

But dispect our best efforts,things do occasionally go wrong.I gonna cheak without you.

但有时候计划远远赶不上变化 摄制过程中也会偶尔出现意外 我下去看看

A screen run in the Uykon,very nearly ended in tears.

在加拿大育空山区的一次拍摄 就险些以悲剧收场

Yeah, look is all like loose shingle.You still want to get this to this end, you want to get it right.

山坡上都是松软的碎石 你要从这里下去就要用对方法

I planed to zig-zag down to avoid any depredate,But it was too steep,

我打算之字形下去以避免引起滑坡 但是太陡了

I slipped and clearly out of control in a straight line.

我脚下一滑直接朝谷底滑了下去

Basically he shock down into the boulder field.

他基本上直接冲到了 下面的卵石堆里去了

Knocking boulders side to side overtaking them But also the boulders behind him start to rolling.

不仅卷带着两边的碎石和他一起滑落 他背后的卵石也开始滚动下来了

Some them actually nearly missing his head.

有好几块儿差点儿击中他的头部

重点讲解

1、delicate

娇美的;精美的;雅致的;纤细的

He had delicate hands.

他有一双纤细的手。

an evergreen tree with large flame-coloured leaves and delicate blossom.

长着火红色大叶子、开着娇嫩花朵的常青树

(味道)鲜美的,清淡可口的;(气味)清香的

Young haricot beans have a tender texture and a delicate, subtle flavour.

嫩菜豆口感细腻,味道清香、淡雅。

The colours are delicate and shimmering.

这些颜色柔和且闪烁微光。

娇贵的;脆弱的;易碎的

Although the coral looks hard, it is very delicate.

珊瑚虽然看上去坚固,实际上非常易碎。

a washing machine catering for every fabric,even the most delicate.

适合洗涤各种织物的洗衣机—即使是最易损的也没问题


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

(费力地)吞下;勉强咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

分享到