《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第239期:摄像机的红外线
日期:2016-09-10 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm gonna wrap a small stone in material cut from my pack to make a climbing nut,

我要从背包上割下一片布料 包住一块小石头 做成一个岩石锥

then jam that into a crack in the rock to make an anchor that I can attach my vine to.

再将其插入石缝中 做成一个支点 能让我将藤条缠在上面

Now, that's locking nicely in there.That's caught right under the lip.

现在它已经牢牢固定住了 正好插在这个边缘

Okay, I'm happy with that.I'm gonna go first,and I'll pull you down.

好了 这样我感觉很好 我先下去 再把你放下去

I'll leave the vine in place so I can get back out if I need to.

我把藤条就放在这 以防我得折返回来

Stay on the line and start pulling me down.

待在藤条边上 把我放下去

Okay, come down to me.The vine broke.

好了 下来吧 藤条断了

Okay, hold on. Stay holding on to me.Can you feel the bottom?

好吧 坚持住 慢慢下来 你能触到底吗

I'm swimming. I can't touch the bottom.We need to get to a rock.

我是漂着的 触不到底 我们得找块石头站上去

Okay, grab hold of me.Keep holding. Do not let go.Is that camera working?

好了 抓紧我 抓住了 别松手 摄像机还有用吗

With the torch out and soaked through,the only way I can see in the darkness is to use the infrared on the camera.

火把也灭了 还彻底浸湿了 黑暗中唯一能看清的方法 就是用摄像机的红外线

Let me have a look. Let me have a look, too.We're never gonna get up this thing again.

让我看看 让我也看看 我们肯定没法再爬上去了

See this overhanging here?The camera can see in the pitch black.I can't.

看到这里的悬崖没 摄像机在漆黑一片中也能看清楚 可我不行

I'm gonna see if I can get around to the waterfall.

我看看能不能避开瀑布

Don't move, okay?Stay there, Steve.

别动 好吗 待在那 史蒂夫

词汇解析

1、wrap

(用纸、布等)包,裹

Harry had carefully bought and wrapped presents for Mark to give them.

哈里精心购置了礼物又仔细包好,让马克交给他们。

Mexican Indians used to wrap tough meat in leaves from the papaya tree.

墨西哥印第安人过去常用番木瓜树叶把难嚼的肉包起来。

用…包;用…裹

She wrapped a handkerchief around her bleeding palm.

她用手绢将流血的手掌包扎起来。

Then she stood up, wrapping her coat around her angrily.

然后她站了起来,怒气冲冲地穿上大衣。

保密,秘而不宣(常指待日后宣布)

The bids were submitted in May and were meant to have been kept under wraps until October.

标书5月份递交,本欲10月份才予以公布。

The date and venue of the game must remain under wraps.

比赛的时间和地点必须保密。


2、get around

克服,解决(问题或困难)

None of these countries has found a way yet to get around the problem of the polarization of wealth.

这些国家都还没有找到办法来解决贫富分化的问题。

规避,避开(法律或规章)

None of these countries has found a way yet to get around the problem of the polarization of wealth.

这些国家都还没有找到办法来解决贫富分化的问题。

(消息等)传开,散播出去

They threw him out because word got around that he was taking drugs.

由于有传言说他吸毒,他们把他解雇了。

I'll see that it gets round that you've arrived.

我一定保证让大家知道你到了。

分享到