《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第20期:宝贵十分钟
日期:2016-01-20 19:50

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm in the arctic circle battling through deep forest.

我正在北极圈 在莽莽森林中奋战

The temperature's currently a biting minus-26.

现在的温度是刺骨的零下二十六度


And if that's not enough,there's now a river in my path.

如果这还不够刺激 现在一条河横在我的前行途中

You know, I can't say enough just how careful you've got to be with water this cold.

我要说的是 通过如此寒冷的冰水要特别地谨小慎微

You know, it can be such a killer.You've got to be prepared for something like this.

可能会葬身于此 之前必须有类似的训练

I'm actually gonna get some materials for making a fire this side and take it across with me.

我要在这边找些易燃物 然后带到对岸

'Cause once I'm in that cold water and out, we're talking minutes before

因为一旦我从冰水中出来 就没多少时间

everything starts to shut down.So let's get some tinder up here.

采取取暖措施了 在附近找些易燃物吧

Birch bark is full of flammable sap.It will help me start a fire as soon as I'm out.

桦树皮富含可燃物质 当我上岸后能够用它快速生火

Okay.Good preparation is rarely wasted.

准备好了 充分的准备总是有用的

If you get your clothes wet, they'll freeze on you and be useless for insulation,

如果衣服弄湿 就会冻结在身体上 那样就不会起到保暖作用了

so they're going in my pack with my portable fire.

我要将衣物打包和我的救命火放在一起

It's funny, as soon as you start to get in this stage,

有趣的是 一旦准备跳下去

you just feel your heart rate already increase,and the majority of that is actually just fear.

只感到心速加快 其实 这主要来自于 恐惧

But you want to use that, make it work for you.

但是你需要利用这些

I know as soon as that adrenaline is going,it gives me, like,what I call the golden 10 minutes,

我立刻能感觉到肾上腺素分泌了 它就像 我所谓的宝贵十分钟

which is adrenaline for 10 minutes to get me in, get me across,and get a fire built.

肾上腺素分泌十分钟 在这时间里 我要过河 并生火

Snow down the back!Okay, let's get into this.

脊梁发冷 好了 要下水了

重点讲解

1、current

(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流

Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.

在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。

The couple were swept away by the strong current.

这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。

思潮;潮流;趋向

Each party represents a distinct current of thought.

每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。

A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.

一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。

现时的;当前的;进行中的

The current situation is very different to that in 1990.

当前的形势与1990年截然不同。

He plans to repeal a number of current policies.

他计划废除一些当前的政策。

通用的;流通的;流行的

Current thinking suggests that toxins only have a small part to play in the build up of cellulite.

目前普遍认为,毒素对皮下脂肪团堆积影响不大。

This custom was still current in the late 1960s.

这种习俗在20世纪60年代末仍然很普遍。


2、preparation

准备;预备;筹备

Rub the surface of the wood in preparation for the varnish.

打磨木头的表面,为刷清漆做准备。

Few things distracted the Pastor from the preparation of his weekly sermons.

几乎没有什么事情能使牧师在准备每周的布道时分神。

准备工作;预备工作;筹备工作

The United States is making preparations for a large-scale airlift of 1,200 American citizens.

美国正在为运送1,200名美国公民的大规模空运做准备。

Final preparations are under way for celebrations to mark German unification.

纪念德国统一的庆典活动正在做最后的准备工作。

(食物、医药、化妆品的)制剂,配制品

anti-ageing creams and sensitive-skin preparations.

抗衰老面霜和敏感性皮肤适用的护肤制剂

分享到
重点单词
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围
  • pacificn. 太平洋 adj. 太平洋的 pacific adj
  • distinctadj. 独特的,不同的,明显的,清楚的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • unificationn. 统一,一致
  • tropicaladj. 热带的,炎热的,热带植物的
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • ideologyn. 观念学,空论,意识形态
  • varnishn. 油漆,掩饰,光泽面,指甲油 v. 粉饰,涂油漆于,
  • sapn. 半穿甲的(烧结铝粉); the liquid wi