《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第32期:顺流而下
日期:2016-02-01 20:16

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There's a short stretch of rapids before I reach a calmer water.

到达平静的水面之前我要经过一小段急流

This would be a good test for my raft.

考验筏子的时刻到来了


Well, it's held up pretty well in that rapid.

这筏子在刚刚的急流中 表现得相当不错

it actually more stable than I thought.

实际上它比我想象中还要稳固

She's good.But things are about to go seriously downhill.Stormy waters are ahead.

真不错 但是情况急转直下 等待我的是汹涌急流

I'm in an Alabama canyon,shooting white-water rapids,on a raft made out of flood debris.

我在阿拉巴马峡谷里 坐在洪水残骸制成的筏子上 面对着汹涌的湍流

So much rafting is that she's just about trying to anticipate what's ahead.

像这样的航行只是为了 预测前面的情况

There's big water just around the bend.

前方的转弯处有一个大急流

Now to head for the deep channel where the current runs slower.

现在我要转向水流比较缓慢的深水区域

And fend off any rocks in my path.

避开途中的岩石

Well, we're down...down that of sorts,but there's more rapids out there.

我们有点下沉了 但是还有更多的急流在前面

But this thing is right low in the water now,

筏子正在下沉

at least it's keeping my backside off all these rocks in the rapids.

但是至少还能保持我的后背 浮在急流中的岩石之上

If I can just keep hold of it, hang onto this thing,

如果我抓牢筏子

it should take me downstream.But it was holding up quite well in those first few.

它应该能带我顺流而下 它在之前的急流中表现的很好

But this is looking less...this is looking less healthy.

但是现在看起来 看起来情况不妙

My raft is sinking. It is becoming impossible to maneuver,and I'm heading for some serious rapids.

我的筏子在下沉 变得难以控制 而此时我正面临着汹涌的急流

I've been thrown out of my raft.But I've managed to cling onto it.

我被甩出了筏子 但我尽力抓紧它

It will keep me afloat and protect me from smacking into large boulders.

这能使我浮在水中 不撞击到大的卵石

重点讲解

1、stretch

延伸;绵延

The procession stretched for several miles.

游行队伍长达数英里。

He had burns that stretched from his neck to his hips.

他从脖子到臀部均被烧伤。

伸展;舒展

He yawned and stretched.

他打了个呵欠,伸了伸懒腰。

Try stretching your legs and pulling your toes upwards.

试着双腿伸直并且向上拉伸脚趾。

(使)延续;(使)持续

as anti-abortion protests stretched into their second week.

随着反堕胎抗议进入第二周

The talks could be stretched into the summer of 1993.

该谈判可能会延续至 1993 年夏天。


2、hold up

举起;抬起;提起

She held up her hand stiffly.

她直挺挺地举着手。

Hold it up so that we can see it.

把它举起来让我们看看。

支撑;支承

Mills have iron pillars all over the place holding up the roof.

工厂里四处都立有铁柱支撑着房顶。

Her legs wouldn't hold her up.

她双腿都站不住了。

耽搁;阻延

Why were you holding everyone up?

你为什么耽搁了大家?

Continuing violence could hold up progress towards reform.

持续的暴力活动可能会阻延改革的进程。

分享到
重点单词
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • processionn. 队伍,行列 v. 列队行进
  • rapidsn. 急流,湍流
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • canyonn. 峡谷
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • clingn. 紧抓,紧贴 vi. 粘紧,附着,紧贴
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良