《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第10期:最快捷的路
日期:2016-01-10 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This is the top of the waterfall,and that's the way we're gonna be going down.

这是瀑布的顶端 要从这里下去

Man, am I cold now.The danger of being wet and cold is losing the sensation in your hands and in your feet.

我现在冷得要命 又湿又冷的危险 是导致手脚逐渐失去知觉


And when you can't use them, you're in real trouble.So I need to ring these gloves out.

如果你不能使用它们 你的麻烦就大了 所以我要把手套拧干

I need to get down this before my fingers stop working altogether.

我要在我的手 完全失去知觉之前把水拧掉

I'm looking for the fastest way.All this stuff is brittle.

我要找到最快捷的路 这冰太脆了

And, actually, look --you see the waterfall running behind the ice there.

实际上 看 冰后面可以看到瀑布

oh, man, do you hear that?ALL the ice is like, eh.I can get my whole hand through this.

听到了吗 冰被踩裂了 我可以把整只手穿过去

By looping the paracord through this ice hole,I can slide down my chute like a fireman's pole.

在冰洞中穿了伞绳之后 我就可以像消防员一般滑下这个沟槽

It's a quick way down, but it's risky.I have to hope that the ice holds my weight.

这样速度很快 但是很冒险 我得寄希望于冰洞能承受得住我的体重

There's a big drop below me.It is pretty sheer on this bit.there's a ledge of sorts.

这下面是悬崖 真的很陡峭 这里有个勉强能落脚的岩架

I want to take the parachute with me,so when I release the end, the rest will just pull through.

我想带着降落伞 当我松开那端时 其余的就都下来了

Put it through. Here we go.Freezing-cold hands.

放下去 开始滑 手快冻僵了

But I'm down that waterfall,and I've got the meat, as well.

但我从瀑布上下来了 并且我也得到了食物

重点讲解

1、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”


2、put through

为…接通电话

The operator will put you through.

接线员会为你接通电话。

He asked to be put through to Charley Lunn.

他要求跟查利·伦恩通话。

使遭受

She wouldn't want to put them through the ordeal of a huge ceremony.

她不想让他们参加大型仪式受罪。

Those two husbands put me through hell.

那两任丈夫使我受尽地狱般的煎熬。

3、slide

滑动;溜

She slid the door open.

她滑开了门。

I slid the wallet into his pocket

我把钱包麻利地塞进了他的口袋。

麻利而无声地移动;悄悄地溜到

He slid into the driver's seat.

他麻利地坐进驾驶员的座位。

'Nice meeting you, Zoe,' I said and slid off.

“很高兴见到你,佐薇,”说完我便溜走了。

不自觉地陷入(某种情绪、态度或情境)

She had slid into a depression.

她不觉沮丧起来。

He needs them to stop the country sliding into chaos.

他需要他们来防止这个国家陷入混乱。

分享到
重点单词
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • sheeradj. 纯粹的,全然的,陡峭的 adv. 完全地,峻峭
  • sensationn. 感觉,感知力,激动,轰动
  • depressionn. 沮丧,萧条
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • brittleadj. 易碎的,敏感的,尖利的,冷淡的 n. 果仁薄脆
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑