《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第327期:深入沙漠腹地
日期:2016-12-07 21:05

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm acrossed.Like most scenes on the show,it's probably best do anything at once.

我过来了 像节目中大部分场景一样 最好一次成功

Number 19, in the Sahara Desert,I had to get in and get in fast.

第19个是在撒哈拉沙漠 我要深入沙漠腹地 还得动作迅速


I love a gentle drive in the countryside.

我喜欢在乡下驾驶时静谧的氛围

The Land Rover was doing about 50 kilometers.And that sand's not so soft.

这辆路虎时速大约有50公里 这沙子可不算软

If we slow down in the hot sand,more than likely gonna sink and get stuck.

要是我们在炎热的沙漠中减速 就很可能会下沉 动弹不得

So when the driver gives me the nod,I'm gonna have to jump.

所以当司机向我点头时 我就得跳下去

What a great way to start with a mouthful of sand.

以满口黄沙来开始探险还真不错

Coming up on my greatest moments,I go on a fishing trip with a difference in the deep south.

继续回顾我的精彩时刻 我在南方腹地曾有一次特别的垂钓航行

Take the ride of my life in a biplane.And get in a fight with a bee.

乘坐一架双翼飞机 和一只蜜蜂缠斗

I'm Bear Grylls,and welcome back to my 25 greatest moments.

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 欢迎观赏最精彩的25个时刻

At number 18,it's a seriously committing rope traverse in Texas.

第18个 是在德州的绳索攀援

Oh, it's never easy, is it?It must be a good 60 foot straight down, this.

这就没轻松过 是吧 这儿的垂直距离肯定有近60英尺

Under the baking-hot Texas sun,I had to act fast.

在德州的烈日下 我得赶紧行动

Instead of turning back,I placed my trust in a length of rope and an old trap to get me across to the other side.

我没有往回走 而是拿出了一段绳子和一个旧铁爪 这些能帮我飞越过去

In a tough environment,sort of working with equipment that's substandard

在艰难的环境中 只能利用简陋的工具

and you don't know if it's really gonna hold.

你不知道绳子是否真能撑得住

词汇解析

1、commit

犯(罪);做(坏事)

I have never committed any crime.

我从来没犯过罪。

This is a man who has committed murder.

这是一个杀人犯。

拨出,调配(资金、资源等)

They called on Western nations to commit more money to the poorest nations.

他们呼吁西方国家向极端贫困国家投入更多的钱。

The government had committed billions of pounds for a programme to reduce acid rain.

政府已经给一个旨在减少酸雨的方案拨了几十亿英镑。

承诺,保证(做);忠于(某人)

I would advise people to think very carefully about committing themselves to working Sundays.

我建议大家慎重考虑一下答应周日工作的问题。

I'd like a friendship that might lead to something deeper, but I wouldn't want to commit myself too soon.

我希望拥有一份能进一步发展的友谊,但又不想太快作出承诺。


2、get across

(使)被理解;把…讲清楚

Officers felt their point of view was not getting across to ministers.

官员们感觉自己的观点并未准确地传达到大臣们那里。

I had created a way to get my message across while using as few words as possible.

我想出了一种能言简意赅地表达自己意思的方法。

分享到