《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第337期:情况非常危险
日期:2016-12-17 22:24

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The stench of camel digested food straight up my nostrils.

一股骆驼消化物的恶臭扑面而来

You can see everything it's been eating.And that's just partially digested.

你能看见所有它吃进去的东西 这些都还没完全消化


And the fluid in this, again, is drinkable.

这里含有的水 是可以喝的

Yeah, when he was drinking, I thought,Bear, I don't want to share

当他喝这个的时候 我在想 贝尔 不用给我了

I didn't want to share with him this time.

我真的不想跟他分享这个

Drinkable,but truly disgusting.

能喝 但确实恶心

I was hoping this would be the worst drink I'd ever have to taste.

我当时希望这辈子不会再喝到更恶心的

But little did I know, there was something even worse in Mexico.

但没想到 在墨西哥还有更难以下咽的

But let's hold that one.In at number seven is Alaska,

但现在先不说那次 经典时刻第七名是在阿拉斯加

where my escape onto a passing ship,nearly went very, very wrong.

这次我要逃到一艘移动的船上 后果险些非常非常严重

We had a really dodgy situation in Alaska.

当时在阿拉斯加的情况非常危险

He was on an iceberg,and then he was being picked up by this large boat.

本来他在一块浮冰上 然后他被接上一艘大船

And it nearly went really wrong.

局面差点儿完全失控

There could be no better sight in the world for the survivor

对于幸存者来说 看到营救船驶来

than seeing their rescue ship turn towards them.

是最激动人心的景象

I knew the boat wouldn't want to hang around in these icy waters.

船不能在充满浮冰的海域逗留太久

I'd have one chance and one chance only to get out.

因此我必须一次成功

Man, that's coming fast and straight towards us.

伙计 船朝着我们来了 又快又直

We need to move to make this.That boat was on top of us within no time.

我得换个好位置 这船眼看就要从我们头上碾过去了

I've got to be 100% confident of making this jump.

我只能成功不能失败

I do not want to end up crushed between this and the ice.

我可不想被挤扁在船和冰山中间

It's coming too close. It smashes into the side.

船离得太近了 撞上了浮冰

词汇解析

1、pick up

拿起;提起;拾起;捡起

He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.

他从地板上拾起帽子,重新戴在头上。

Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.

里德利拿起一支铅笔,不停地在手里摆弄着。

(通常指开车)接载,取走

We drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan.

我们第二天早晨开车去机场接苏姗。

She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.

她去了趟父母家取些干净衣服。

逮捕;拘捕

Rawlings had been picked up by police at his office.

罗林斯已在办公室遭警察拘捕。

The police picked him up within the hour.

警察不到一小时就将他逮捕了。


2、hang around

(在某处)等待,闲逛,闲呆着

He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.

他等我都等烦了。

On Saturdays we hang about in the park.

每到星期六我们都在公园里闲逛。

经常和…在一起;经常泡在

They usually hung around together most of the time.

大多数时间他们通常都泡在一起。

Helen used to hang round with the boys.

海伦以前常和那些男孩子们厮混。

分享到
重点单词
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • partiallyadv. 部份地,一部份地,不公平地
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易