《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第180期:把握时机非常关键
日期:2016-07-05 20:25

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm in the Pacific Ocean,and I've just set sail east towards Panama.

我正身处太平洋中 我刚扬帆起航 朝东面驶向巴拿马

Now the sanctuary of my island is fading as I slowly drift away.

随着木筏缓缓的远离 我的避难岛也渐渐隐去


Well, we got away from the island.

如今我们已逃离了海岛

The reality is, once you set sail,there's no going back.

现实就是 一旦扬帆起航 就再无退路了

You know, really you're then at the mercy of just all the tides and the currents that rip around this island.

此时 掌控你命运的 是这环绕着海岛的 潮汐和洋流

Kind of a one-way ticket, you know?Now I'm out in the open sea.

没有回头路可走 我如今身处无际的大海上

I'm exposed to the elements,and it makes you feel very, very vulnerable.

任凭风吹雨打 这让人感觉极其孤苦无依

Here comes the sun again.It's been behind the clouds for the last hour. It's been bliss.

烈日又来了 刚才那1小时都有云蔽日 太幸福了

Soon as it comes out, it's just blistering.Okay. let's get this up.

太阳一旦出来 真是要把人烤焦了 好吧 我们把这个挂起来

All this crisscross netting overlapped just makes all the sunlight dapple and takes the main brunt of it away.

这密密麻麻层层叠叠的网 能减弱光照 便不会造成大面积的晒伤

But a midday like this without any sort of shade,you're toast. That's the bottom line.

假若在正午烈日下 没任何遮挡 绝对会被烤成鱼干 要尽量避免

Under this burning sun,staying hydrated at sea is a survivor's biggest challenge,

在这样的烈日下 如何在海上避免脱水是最大的挑战

but a small rock ahead offers me a chance to replenish supplies.

远处的小礁石给了我补充供给的机会

The current is dragging me straight towards it.

洋流将我笔直地推向礁石

Kind of half tempted just to see if I can have a quick look around and see if there's any freshwater on there

还真有点诱惑 让我想上去 瞥一眼看是否找到淡水

or anything else that can help me.

或其他有用的东西

There's a big swell around the island.Timing will be everything.

海岛周围浪头汹涌 把握时机非常关键

词汇解析

1、vulnerable

脆弱的;易受伤害的

Old people are particularly vulnerable members of our society.

老年人是社会中尤为明显的弱势群体。

易感染(某种疾病)的;易患病的

People with high blood pressure are especially vulnerable to diabetes.

有高血压的人尤其易患糖尿病。

Plants that are growing vigorously are less likely to be vulnerable to disease.

生命力强的植物不容易得病。

易受伤害的;易受影响的

Their tanks would be vulnerable to attack from the air.

他们的坦克易受到空袭。

a table showing which cars are most vulnerable to theft.

易被盗车辆一览表


2、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

怀疑,质疑(真实性、价值、权威等)

Democratic leaders have challenged the president to sign the bill.

民主党领袖对总统签署这项法案提出了质疑。

The move was immediately challenged by two of the republics.

此项动议立即遭到其中两个共和国的反对。

分享到