《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第424期:狼狈不堪
日期:2017-04-19 21:22

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm below the tree line now.But ahead, the whole mountainside has fallen away.

我已经下到树木线以下了 但是前面整个山腰都被冲走了

What will happen,you get avalanche moving through.

如果这里发生雪崩的话


It just takes the edge of all of the earth away.

雪会带走悬崖边的泥土

You get caught in that,it's just gonna run away with you.

如果你被卷入其中 你就会和它们一起被冲下去

I want to try and just get down here quite sharp, actually.

我要试试 从这里直接下去

Quite nice and soft, this mud.Get my heels well dug into this.

这地儿还比较软 能够让我的脚跟稳稳的顶住

I guess I'll be bringing down a load of rocks.

我估计我会带下去一堆石头

Really, I'm better off trying to zigzag across so I don't get caught in the path of the.

我最好还是走"之"字型 这样我就不会被困在半路上

That's the technique, anyway.

总之这是个有用的技巧

Thing is, if you start to go and then can't control it,all the techniques in the world is no good.

事实上只要你迈出第一步 就由不得你了 世界上所有技巧都不管用

It's then down to instinct.If in doubt, get down on your backside.Okay. Down.Muddy, but down.

完全是靠本能 如果害怕你可以坐在地上滑下来 好了 下来了 狼狈不堪 不过总算下来了

Nature is always gonna throw obstacles in your path.

大自然总会给你前进的路上设置各种障碍

How you get through them is down to you.

怎么克服这些障碍就取决于你自己了

But remember, you don't win prizes for style.

不过要记住 姿势帅可没额外奖励

Nice and steady here. Stay in tight to the face.

这的石头很稳 尽量把脸贴在峭壁上

词汇解析

1、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

克制;控制力

He had a terrible temper, and sometimes he would completely lose control.

他的脾气很坏,有时会完全失控。

He was working hard to keep control of himself.

他正努力克制自己。


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

(费力地)吞下;勉强咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

分享到