《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第229期:与危险共舞
日期:2016-08-28 20:13

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I need this knot to be big enough to swing out and over there

这个节要打的很大 达到甩上去后

and to get snagged and hooked on that railing.

足以勾住铁轨


but my arms are just ruined after the climb.

但攀爬之后 我的双臂已经酥软无力

I almost caught this one.

这次差点勾住

I'm balanced on one foot,holding on with one hand,

我靠一脚来保持平衡 一手抓住

and trying to swing a 30 pound chain above my head.

试图把30磅重的铁链甩过头顶

Just needs a bit more length there.It's caught, it's caught.

需要再长一点 勾住了 勾住了

It's officially time for a courage pill.I'm up.

考验勇气的时候到了 我爬上来了

I can still see my hands shaking.These tracks are shiny.

双手还在不停颤抖 铁轨十分光滑

That means they're still in use.I'm gonna follow them.

这说明它们还在使用 我要沿着它们走下去

But be aware,you can follow them for days with no signs of life.

但要知道 走上几天几夜你可能连个影子都看不到

Through straight through this tunnel.

咱们径直穿过这条隧道

It'll be quicker and easier than going over it as well to get through.

直接穿过去会更快 也简单许多

But there's always a risk walking into a railway tunnel this narrow.

但走在这种狭窄的火车隧道中 就好比与危险共舞

Hang on. Stop, stop.The tracks are viberating.

等等 停下 停 轨道在颤抖

There's a train comming.we need to move. Go, go, go, go, go, go.

火车来了 我们得离开 冲 冲 快跑

Keep up with me! run!

跟上我 快跑

词汇解析

1、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

消耗;用完

We've got through a lot of tyres.

我们用了很多轮胎。

You'll get through at least ten nappies a day.

你每天至少得用10块尿布。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。


2、hold on

握住;抓牢

His right arm was extended up beside his head, still holding on to a coffee cup.

他的右臂伸在头的一侧,手里仍紧握着一个咖啡杯。

He was struggling to hold onto a rock on the face of the cliff.

他奋力想要抓住悬崖壁上的一块岩石。

坚持不懈

Juanito scored for the Spaniards with only two minutes left, but the Romanians held on.

华尼托在仅剩两分钟时为西班牙队进了一球,但罗马尼亚队将优势保持到了终场。

This Government deserved to lose power a year ago. It held on.

这届政府一年前就该下台了。可它还在撑着。

稍等;等一下

The manager asked him to hold on while he investigated.

经理让他稍等一会儿,他去调查一下。

Hold on a minute.

稍等片刻。

分享到