《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第113期:时机正合适
日期:2016-04-28 20:47

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The 1964 good friday earthquake measured 9.2 on the richter scale and took over 130 lives.

1964年 发生在受难日的大地震 震级为里氏9.2级 大地震夺走了130条生命

The death toll would have been much higher but for the extreme remoteness of the location.

幸亏这儿极为偏远 否则造成的伤亡更大


You see all the terrain along the coastline there.It's tough-going.

你们看看海岸线四周的地形 路很难走啊

But I reckon with all of these sort of resources around here,

但我想利用这周边所有 这类废弃物

better off making some sort of raft and then getting out onto the water itself.Okay.

说不定能做个筏 然后把它推下水 好了

You should be able to cover more distance and have a better chance of being spotted on the sea.

这样子就可以走得更远 而且在海面上更可能被人发现

But out there, you'll need a sturdy raft.Old beds.Actually, that'll be quite good to lie on for a raft.

但要离开这里 就需要一个坚固的筏 旧床板 这东西 用来做筏挺好的

All sorts of these old barrels. Look.And these are so buoyant, these things.

所有这种旧油桶 看看 这些东西的浮力很大

You want to check they've got both the... both the bungs in and also that they've not got any holes.

你得检查检查 保证所有塞子都塞住了 没有任何漏水孔

Otherwise, look like that fella.An airtight oil drum will easily support my weight.

不然就惨了 瞧这玩意儿够坚固的 一个密封的油桶很容易就能承载我的重量

And with a few, I have the beginnings of a substantial raft.

有这几个 初步的坚固筏就成形了

It's all this work making sure you build a raft close enough to where you're gonna launch it.

这些工作都是为了 保证这筏离入水的地方够近

The last thing you want to do is build a thing, especially when it's out of metal,and then not be able to drag it down there.

最不想看到的一件事 就是造好这个金属筏之后 却没有办法把它弄到岸边

See the tide's coming in here, so it's probably about right.

正好在涨潮 现在时机正合适

I want to get this raft built quickly so I'm ready to launch when the tide turns.

我得快点把筏做好 等着开始退潮时我就下水

What I want to do is use the barrels to give me all the buoyancy so that keep this up out of the water.

我要做的就是 利用这些桶的浮力 让这个床板离开水面

重点讲解

1、measure

衡量;估量;评估;判定

I continued to measure his progress against the charts in the doctor's office.

我继续比照医生办公室里的图表来判断他病情的发展。

A grammar school's success was measured in terms of the number of pupils who got into university.

一所文法学校成功与否是以考上大学的学生人数为衡量依据的。

测量;度量;计量

Measure the length and width of the gap.

测量一下这条缝隙的长与宽。

He measured the speed at which ultrasonic waves travel along the bone.

他测出了超声波穿过骨头的速度。

相当数量;一定程度

With the exception of Juan, each attained a measure of success.

除了胡安之外,每个人都获得了相当大的成功。

The colonies were claiming a larger measure of self-government.

殖民地正要求获得更大程度上的自治。


2、substantial

大量的;相当程度的;重大的

The party has just lost office and with it a substantial number of seats.

该党刚刚竞选失利,同时还失去了许多席位。

That is a very substantial improvement in the present situation.

在当前形势下这是一个非常巨大的进步。

(建筑物)大而坚固的,结实的,牢固的

those fortunate enough to have a fairly substantial property to sell.

那些有相当多的固定资产可出售的幸运儿

分享到
重点单词
  • terrainn. 地带,地域,地形
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对
  • improvementn. 改进,改善
  • drumn. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物 vi. 击鼓,连续敲击,引起兴趣
  • coastlinen. 海岸线
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登
  • measuredadj. 量过的,慎重的,基于标准的,有韵律的 动词me
  • substantialadj. 实质的,可观的,大量的,坚固的 n. 重要部份
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限