《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第455期:敏锐的洞察力
日期:2017-05-26 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Basically, we cut into the ice,and then the rope runs around it, okay?

首先 我们要挖开冰面 然后把绳子套在上面 懂吗

An ice anchor is a rescue technique used by climbers

当你必须加快速度却没有多余的设备时


when speed is essential and gear is minimal.

冰锚是登山者常用的急救技巧

I like to call him an outdoor wizard.

他是个户外魔术师

He can see things that other people don't.

有着不同于常人的敏锐的洞察力

Like, if I walked by a log,I'd just be like, "That's a log",

比如 当我经过一截圆木 只是想"那是截木头"

where he walks by a log and,all of a sudden, it's a raft.

而换做是他的话 很快 圆木就能变成一叶小筏

He just takes, you know, whatever and applies it to the situation that he's in.

他能调整任何东西 使之适应环境需要

Keep digging.I've never seen two guys work so carefully.

继续挖 我没见过干活这么认真的男人

Perhaps that's what happens when your life's on the line,isn't it?

也许是因为命悬一线 不是吗

So basically, the rope locks nicely in place.That's not going anywhere.

看来绳子固定得很结实 不会出什么问题

I'm gonna lead the way and rappel first.

我要先行一步 顺着绳子爬下去

Okay, we good with this?Yeah, so far.

好的 准备好了吗 目前是的

Joe's watching my line, and Sean's my anchor.

乔看住绳子 肖恩做固定点

Wait,Bear, Bear, Bear, Bear!Yeah?

等等 贝尔 贝尔 贝尔 贝尔 怎么了

I don't know. I don't know. It's not holding.

等等 这里不紧

It is. It's good.It's good?Joe, it's fine,honestly.

没事儿 就是那样的 是吗 乔 我保证它是好的

All right.It's okay.I have a healthy respect for crevasses.

好吧 没事的 我对跨越冰裂缝早已烂熟于心

I'm not gonna take any chances with me or you, all right?

我不会带你们走进危险之中的 准备好了吗

It's one of those occasions,just trust me.

这情况常见 相信我

It will hold.Oh, man.Looks good.See that line, Joe.I see it.

它会很稳固的 天哪 看起来不错 看住绳子 乔 看着呢

Keep your hand on it, buddy.Hand's on it.

用手抓住它 老兄 抓住了

词汇解析

1、occasion

时刻;时候;时节;场合

I often think fondly of an occasion some years ago at Covent Garden.

我时常愉快地回想起几年前在科文特花园的一个时刻。

Mr Davis has been asked on a number of occasions.

戴维斯先生曾多次被问及。

重大活动;仪式;庆典

Taking her with me on official occasions has been a challenge.

带着她出席正式场合对我来说一直是个挑战。

It will be a unique family occasion.

这将是一次特别的家庭聚会。

机会;时机

It is an occasion for all the family to celebrate.

这是个值得举家庆祝的时刻。

It is always an important occasion for setting out government policy.

这历来都是阐明政府政策的重要时机。


2、situation

形势;情况;局面

Army officers said the situation was under control.

陆军军官称局面已经得到了控制。

And now for a look at the travel situation in the rest of the country.

现在再来看一下该国家其他地方的旅游情况。

(建筑物、城镇的)位置,环境

The garden is in a beautiful situation on top of a fold in the rolling Hampshire landscape.

这座花园位于地势连绵起伏的汉普郡的一处山岗上,环境十分优美。

分享到