《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第221期:崎岖的土地
日期:2016-08-15 20:26

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There's bound to be some difficult terrain ahead,

前面的路肯定会遇到一些困难

and this stuff is too good to leave behind.

不能抛弃这么好的东西


Not as good as rope, a lot of this wire,but it's better than nothing.

这么长的线 虽然不如绳子 但有总比没有强

See if we can get this down. Just watch yourself, there.So rotten, look. Okay, watch out.

试试能不能弄下来 小心 杆子烂得很严重 好了 小心

I'm collecting 50 foot of cable.It's strong and remarkably light.

我弄到了50英尺长的电线 很结实而且非常轻

Now to get out of the trees and back onto open ground.

现在该走出树林回到开阔地带去

I need to get my bearings and head towards the plains.

我需要搞清自己的位置 然后前往平地

You can see a very clear animal track around here.

你可以清晰看见一条 动物行走的小道

And it's probly used by deer,elk, maybe even bear as well.

可能是鹿 也可能是熊

Also, generally they're gonna follow the path of least resistance.

通常它们都会选择最容易走的路径

So, trying to work your way through difficult terrain,it's a good thing to follow.

所以如果你想走出困境 沿着这样的痕迹走是个好主意

Let's pick up the pace a bit here.

从这儿开始我们加快脚步吧

An old deer antler.Always worth taking.

鹿脱落的角 这样的东西值得留着

The trail is taking me back into the mountains.

小道又将我带回到山中

I need to leave it behind,but that means crossing tough ground.

我必须离开这里 但这意味着我必须穿越一片崎岖的土地

词汇解析

1、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

(费力地)吞下;勉强咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

Get down! she yelled. Somebody's shooting!

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”


2、pick up

拿起;提起;拾起;捡起

He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.

他从地板上拾起帽子,重新戴在头上。

Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.

里德利拿起一支铅笔,不停地在手里摆弄着。

(通常指开车)接载,取走

We drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan.

我们第二天早晨开车去机场接苏姗。

She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.

她去了趟父母家取些干净衣服。

(不费力地)获得,学会

Where did you pick up your English?

你在哪儿学的英语?

Young people are picking up ideas about good drugs and bad drugs.

年轻人正在形成毒品有好坏之分的观念。

分享到