《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第326期:需要很大的勇气
日期:2016-12-06 21:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Number 21 has to be Transilvania.It involves me, a length of rope and a helicopter.

第21个经典时刻 要数特兰西瓦尼亚 故事名为 "绳子 直升机和我"

Guess the rest.Heli can pave you, mountain.

还有什么呢 直升机肯定能越过你 高山


Set for Romania,our drive will be the last straight wildness in Europe.

目标罗马尼亚 我们将去往欧洲最后一片荒蛮之地

We're getting there,it's not gonna be easy.

我们即将出发 这活可不轻松

The clouds are moving in.I mean, very tight weather window.

阴云密布 天气状况很恶劣

I would suddenly see that cord just moving.

我突然发现 绳索在不断摆动

The problem is you can't land up there.so me...I can't even fly.

问题是飞机不能着落 而我 我也登不上去

He goes like a dope on the rope.

他像个傻瓜似的被绳拉上了天

I'll never forget being suspended underneath the helicopter,

我永远忘不了自己被吊在直升机下面

flying at a hundred miles an hour cross Transylvania wildness.Brilliant.Clear!

以一百多公里每小时的速度 飞越特兰西瓦尼亚的荒蛮之地 感觉很棒 可以剪了

Number 20 is my Tarzan moment in the jungles of Belize.

第20位 我在伯利兹丛林里扮演人猿泰山

Look, I'll out for a drop-off.That's why I called it a death drop.

我要准备跳了 这就是我称之为死亡之跳的原因

The really ending is over 30 foot,especially on the rocks like this.

至少有30英尺宽 特别是在这种岩石上

You just know that you don't walk away from.

你知道自己不能轻易通过

And this must be at least 60, 70 feet down here.

下面肯定至少有20米深

There is only one way to get across this cascade,and I'd always want to try this.

要跨过这条山涧只有一个办法 而我一直就想这么做

Here is my chance.That's all my weight on it, and it's holding.OK, let's give this a feild test.

这次终于有机会了 我要完全 悬空了 绳子很牢靠 好了 让我们实地验证一下

Well, no one knows what this gonna happen.

没人知道接下来会发生什么

It takes a lot of courage,it does take a lot of.

这需要很大的勇气 需要很大的

词汇解析

1、suspend

暂缓;推迟;暂停

The union suspended strike action this week.

这周工会暂停了罢工。

A UN official said aid programs will be suspended until there's adequate protection for relief convoys.

一名联合国官员说将会暂停援助项目,直到援助车队能够得到充分的保护为止。

使暂时停职

Julie was suspended from her job shortly after the incident.

出事后不久,朱莉就被停职了。

Buchanan was suspended for a year from Georgetown University after brawling with police.

布坎南因与警察发生肢体冲突而被乔治敦大学停学一年。

悬挂;吊

a mobile of birds or nursery rhyme characters which could be suspended over the cot.

能悬挂在摇篮上方、由小鸟或童谣故事人物组成的风动玩具

chandeliers suspended on heavy chains from the ceiling.

悬挂在天花板上、由粗重吊链吊着的枝形吊灯


2、drop off

打瞌睡;睡着

I must have dropped off to sleep.

我肯定是睡着了。

Just as I was dropping off, a strange thought crossed my mind.

就在我打瞌睡的时候,一个奇怪的念头闪过我的脑海。

减退;减少

Sales to the British forces are expected to drop off.

预计对英国军队的销售量会减少。

The daily toll of casualties has dropped off sharply.

每日伤亡人数已经大大减少。

分享到