《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第178期:绝好的救生食品
日期:2016-07-03 21:18

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Packed with proteins and minerals,oysters are the perfect survival food,

牡蛎富含蛋白质和矿物质 是绝好的救生食品

and there's an almost endless supply.

而且几乎取之不尽


It'd be nicer sharing it with the love of your life and a glass of wine,

要是能有爱人美酒相伴 共享这顿大餐就更棒了

but out here,it's as good as I'm gonna get.

但是在这荒岛上 能弄到这个我已经非常满足了

I found several sources of water on the island,but I still need more.

我在岛上找到了一些淡水源 但是依然不够

I'm surrounded on all sides by seawater,but I can't drink it.

四面环海 却无法饮用

The salt fries your kidneys,dehydrates you, and ultimately kills you.

盐分会加重肾脏的负担 最终使你脱水而死

If you think cunningly, there is actually ways of getting freshwater from salt water.

若你够急智 还是有其他办法的 可以从海水中提取淡水

If you boil seawater and collect the steam,that will be drinkable.

如果你将海水煮沸 再收集水蒸气 就可以饮用了

As the salt water boils,stream goes up,condenses, drips down and comes out of this little hole.

当海水沸腾 蒸汽会上升 凝结 滴落 最后从这个小孔中流出

Fires are notoriously difficult to start by the sea.because of all the humidity in the air.

在海边生火是件人所共知的难事 因为空气极其潮湿

Salt-soaked wood won't light,but dry banana husk will take a spark.

经盐浸的木头是无法点燃的 但干燥的蕉树外皮是可以燃烧的

Ok, let's get this on.The still will take a while to work,which leaves me time to contemplate my next move.

好了 把这放上去 还要好一会才能有成果 正好用这功夫慎重考虑下一步的计划

I guess the choice is pretty stark.

现在真是进退维谷

You know, do you stay here and wait for rescue,or do you go, take your chances on the open sea,but risk death?

是选择留下静待救援 还是冒险生命危险 出海自救呢

But I guess I know what I'd do.

不过我想我已经选择好了

词汇解析

1、survival

生存

companies which have been struggling for survival in the advancing recession.

在日益萧条的经济环境中挣扎求生的各个公司

Ask for the free booklet 'Debt: a Survival Guide'.

可以索要免费小册子《债务:生存指南》。

幸存;存活

If cancers are spotted early there's a high chance of survival.

如果癌症在早期发现的话,存活的几率会很高。

An animal's sense of smell is still crucial to its survival.

动物的嗅觉对其生存仍然至关重要。

hyqsjul3.jpg

2、perfect

完美的;最佳的

He spoke perfect English.

他英语说得棒极了。

Hiring a nanny has turned out to be the perfect solution.

雇用保姆结果成了解决问题的最佳方法。

绝配的;十分合适的

Carpet tiles are perfect for kitchens because they're easy to take up and wash.

方块地毯非常适用于厨房,因为其便于揭起来清洗。

So this could be the perfect time to buy a home.

所以这可能是买房子的绝佳时机。

使完美;完善

We perfected a hand-signal system so that he could keep me informed of hazards.

我们完善了一套手势信号,这样他就能随时告知我什么时候有危险了。

I removed the fibroid tumours, using the techniques that I have perfected.

我用完善后的技术摘掉了纤维瘤。

分享到