《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第260期:有惊无险
日期:2016-10-01 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

And, actually, the key with this trying to use my leg strength to grip, rather than my arms.

而这么做的要点就是 尽量多用脚的力量抓住而不是手

A mistake people make is relying on their arm strength.It's never gonna be as strong as your legs.

人们犯的一个错误 就是依靠手臂力量 胳膊是永远拧不过大腿的

Look, I'm just gripping the wire between my feet.Just slowly slide down.

看 我正在用双腿夹紧电缆 然后慢慢往下滑

When in service,elevator cables are checked regularly for signs of fatigue.

电梯在运行期间 会定期检查电缆磨损度

But these are old and unused,so I can't be 100% sure of them.

但这些旧电缆废弃了 所以我也不是很肯定

Come on, now.Trying to get my feet on these struts.

快下来 我试图踩在这些支柱上

I'm bridged out here.Good grip.Good grip.That's it.

我在这能撑住了 抓得好 不错 就是这样

You come down to me.You're on, you're on.

下到我这来 你继续走 继续走

Just give us a chance to shake out the arms.

让我先甩甩手

I'm only halfway down, and already my arms are tired.

才下了一半 我的手就很累了

I got to concentrate and keep focused.A fall here will be serious.

我必须集中注意力 从这掉下去必死无疑

Starting to lose grip on this.

有点抓不住了

Running out of grip big time down there.It's getting so greasy.

实在抓不住了 有惊无险 太油了

That's quite a long descent, there.

下了很长一段距离

And I've still got find a way through the elevator cabin.

我还得找穿过轿厢的方法

There must be some way to the top of this.

这顶部肯定有路

Almost always a safety hatch at the top of an elevator.

在电梯顶部一般都有安全出口

词汇解析

1、strength

体力;力气;力量

She has always been encouraged to swim to build up the strength of her muscles.

一直有人鼓励她去游泳以强健体魄。

He threw it forward with all his strength.

他使尽全力把它扔向前方。

(面对困境的)信心,勇气

Something gave me the strength to overcome the difficulty.

有些事给了我克服困难的勇气。

His strength is an inspiration to me in my life.

他的自信是对我人生的一种鼓舞。

实力;影响力

America values its economic leadership, and the political and military strength that goes with it.

美国重视其经济领导地位以及随之产生的政治和军事实力。

The Alliance in its first show of strength drew a hundred thousand-strong crowd to a rally.

该联盟的第一次实力展示便吸引了 10 万余众参加集会。


2、concentrate

全神贯注;集中(心思)

It was up to him to concentrate on his studies and make something of himself.

是否能专心学习并取得一定成就要靠他自己。

Water companies should concentrate on reducing waste instead of building new reservoirs.

自来水公司应该集中精力减少水浪费,而不是修建新水库。

使集中;使汇集

Italy's industrial districts are concentrated in its north-central and north-eastern regions.

意大利的工业区集中在该国中北部和东北部地区。

Most development has been concentrated in and around cities.

土地开发主要集中在城市及周边地区。

分享到
重点单词
  • hatchn. 孵化,舱口 vt. 孵,孵出 vi. 孵化,破壳
  • hatchn. 孵化,舱口 vt. 孵,孵出 vi. 孵化,破壳
  • grippingadj. 引起注意的 动词grip的现在分词形式
  • inspirationn. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)
  • fatiguen. 疲乏,疲劳,累活 adj. 疲劳的 vt. 使 .
  • overcomevt. 战胜,克服,(感情等)压倒,使受不了 vi. 获
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • concentratedadj. 全神贯注的,浓缩的 动词concentrate
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机