《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第194期:大获全胜
日期:2016-07-19 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

twine pester on the top.Hang on.Into this,a bit of web of vine.Gonna be like, a net.

固定好顶部 等等 让藤蔓交织在一起 形成一张网

The idea is to then smoke these bats out

我的计划是 把蝙蝠熏出来


and as they fly out, I'm gonna try and whack them and catch them.

等它们飞出来时 我就试着猛拍 就能抓到它们了

It's kinda of a little bit like a little bit like tennis racket.

这回就有点像是 像是网球拍

Let's get this torch right in there deep,and then we're ready for some bat tennis.

把火把扔到洞里深处 然后就准备着打蝙蝠球吧

Where did that one go?Got it. Got one there.

刚才那个跑哪儿去了 打中了 这边打下来一个

Let's try and get us another.You cannot be serious.40-15!See if we can get one more.

试试能不能再弄一个 不是在开玩笑吧 40比15 看看能不能再打下来一个

Game set match, Bear.Let's get these picked up and stowed.That's such a result!

比赛结束 贝尔赢了 让我们把这些蝙蝠都捡起来打包带走 收获可是不少

I've tried just so many times to catch bats in caves.

捕洞中蝙蝠这事我以前试过很多次

I've never managed yet.So this is good news.

不过还从来没成功过 所以这回算是大获全胜了

That's gonna be really good, good dinner.

晚上会有一顿丰盛的晚餐了

The chinese word for bats is happiness That's exactly what I'm feeling now.

汉语中蝙蝠象征着福气 用来描述我现在的感受再恰当不过了

Absolutely, flipping nora brilliant.

这回绝对是太走运了

I've got food but in my next challenge,I'm back on the move though the jungle.

食物已找到了 而我的下一项挑战 是要继续这穿越丛林之旅

Steady, steady, steady, steady.It's a chinese cobra.

小心 小心点 是条中华眼镜蛇

词汇解析

1、hang on

动词等一会儿;稍等

Can you hang on for a minute?

你能不能稍等一会儿?

Hang on a sec. I'll come with you.

稍等,我跟你一起去。

(面对困难或阻力)坚持不懈,不泄气

Without the support of my parents I would have probably cracked up completely. But I managed to hang on.

假如没有我父母的支持,我可能已经彻底垮掉了。但我还是坚持了下来。

Manchester United hung on to take the Cup.

曼联队坚持到了最后,夺得了足总杯的冠军。

紧握;牢牢抓住

She was conscious of a second man hanging on to the rail.

她意识到还有另一个男人紧抓着栏杆。

a flight stewardess who helped save the life of a pilot by hanging onto his legs.

紧紧抓住飞行员的双腿而救了他一命的空中女乘务员


2、brilliant

聪颖的;技艺高超的

She had a brilliant mind.

她头脑聪明。

It was his brilliant performance in 'My Left Foot' that established his reputation.

他在《我的左脚》中的精彩表演使他一举成名。

非常好的;很棒的;出色的

If you get a chance to see the show, do go — it's brilliant.

如果你有机会去看那个演出,你一定要去—棒极了!

My sister's given me this brilliant book.

我的姐姐给了我这本非常好看的书。

分享到