《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第442期:与家人团聚
日期:2017-05-09 12:31

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Heavy objects can be moved in this way.

重物均可以通过这种方法来移动

A three-in-one haul line like this has been deployed in countless rescue situations.

这种三合一的拉绳 已在无数救援场合大显身手


A couple of years ago,a hiker fell into a 75-foot ravine.

几年前 一名徒步旅行者坠下75英尺的峡谷

With no other access,rescuers lowered an emergency stretcher

无计可施的情况下 救援人员降下了一副急救担架

and were able to safely haul him out using this system.

用这种拉绳将他救了上来

The speed with which they were able to get him out and into hospital saved his life.

从出峡谷到进医院 这一系列及时的救援行动 挽救了他的生命

Okay. Well, we've reached the sea.

到了 我们到海边了

Now it's just a question of trying to get out there.

现在的问题便是离开这里

The ship I spotted earlier has moved on now.

我刚才发现的油轮已经远去

But if you hug the coastline,You may come across more signs of shipping.

但只要沿着海岸线行驶 你就能邂逅更多船只

Kayaking is one of those things you just want to find your rhythm,

皮划艇就是这样一种运动 需要你找到适合自己的节奏

get into that zone, and then you can keep going,and the time passes quickly there.

驾轻就熟后 就能乘风破浪了 时间也会过得很快

We used to do so much of this sort of canoeing in the military, you know,just long-distance paddling.

在军队里 我们常进行这种 划船训练 那种长距离划行

To be honest, I kind of forget just how hard work it is.

说老实话 我有点记不清它的艰辛了

It's just a grind.Getting a little bit choppier here.

真是漫长的折磨 这的浪有点急了

It's actually surprisingly stable, this canoe.

不可思议 这小舟真是结实

That's a port over there!We're only about a mile away as well.

那有个港口 差不多就剩一英里了

If I can reach there, then it's job done.

到了那 就大功告成了

This tiny country punches way above its weight.

这小小的国家却拥有强大的实力

It's a formidable landscape and should not be underestimated.

此处令人敬畏的景致 不应被人们所低估

And one thing's for sure I won't be able to look at a boiled egg for quite a while.

可以确定的是 我在一段时间内 都不会碰煮鸡蛋了

But finally I can head home to my family,and that's a welcome thought.

最后 我终于能返回家中与家人团聚 这真令人振奋

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、come across

偶然发现;偶然遇见

I came across a group of children playing.

我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。

We like to identify and celebrate women's success whenever we come across it.

每当女性取得成功,我们都会表示认同并予以颂扬。

使产生…印象;给人以…的印象

When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man.

没喝醉的时候,他看上去似乎是个极为彬彬有礼、讨人喜欢的小伙子。

He came across very, very well.

他给人的印象非常非常好。

分享到
重点单词
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • coastlinen. 海岸线
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • stableadj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的 n. 马厩,马棚,一批
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • formidableadj. 强大的,可怕的,难对付的
  • rhythmn. 节奏,韵律,格律,节拍
  • underestimatedvt. 低估;看轻 n. 低估