《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第49期:挑战就在正前方
日期:2016-02-23 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I can use my stick to get some purchase on the rope.

我可以用这根棍子来做绳索的支点

And once you've got a turn around the stick,

先把它在木棍上缠一圈


you can then just twist it,and it will lock on itself.

接着一拧 它们就绑好了

I can use that, then,to try and pull myself out.

现在我就可以用这个 来帮忙拉自己上岸了

Get out of here now.Just the last few steps to the safety of dry land.

赶紧离开这地方 安全着陆前的最后几步

Let's get out of this horrible place,get moving,and get the blood pumping, get warm again.

快离开这个恐怖的地方 继续前进 让血液循环起来 让身子暖起来

But it's a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

刚刚脱险 但接下来等着我的 是更可怕的火灾

Okay, you've got to cover your face.You've got to cover it now. That's it.

你得把脸捂好 现在就赶紧捂好

I'm in the Alabama woods,and there's trouble dead ahead.

我正身处亚拉巴马丛林 而我们的挑战就在正前方

There's a forest fire.Stick with me.

是森林大火 跟好我

There's a huge amount of smoke coming from this.

这火能产生大量浓烟

Look, you can see the flames -- just the edge of it here.

你能瞧见那边那些火焰

But this is definitely a controlled fire.You see, it's one long line.

但是这火绝对是 人工控制的 看 一条长火线

We need to be ultra-careful here.Come with me. Come this way.

我们在这儿必须 格外小心 跟我来 这边

Fires like this are set deliberately to manage forest areas.

这种火灾是为了控制森林面积

But if the wind picks up,they can be just as dangerous as wild fires.

但如果风势猛烈 也可以如同真正的森林大火般危险

It's starting to get really, really hot now.

现在开始变得非常非常热了

重点讲解

1、purchase

买;购买;采购

He purchased a ticket and went up on the top deck.

他买了一张票,然后上到顶层甲板。

Most of those shares were purchased from brokers.

大部分的股份是从经纪人手中购得的。

紧握;牢牢抓住

I got a purchase on the rope and pulled.

我紧抓住绳子,用力去拉。

I couldn't get any purchase with the screwdriver on the damn screws.

我用螺丝刀拧那些该死的螺丝钉时一点也使不上劲儿。

所购之物;购置物

She opened the tie box and looked at her purchase. It was silk, with maroon stripes.

她打开领带盒,看着她买回的东西:一条带有褐红色条纹的丝制领带。

hyqsFeb23.jpg

2、pick up

拿起;提起;拾起;捡起

He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.

他从地板上拾起帽子,重新戴在头上。

Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.

里德利拿起一支铅笔,不停地在手里摆弄着。

(跌倒或被击倒后)使(自己)慢慢站起(或爬起)

Anthony picked himself up and set off along the track.

安东尼自己慢慢爬起来,又开始沿着跑道跑下去。

(通常指开车)接载,取走

We drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan.

我们第二天早晨开车去机场接苏姗。

She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.

她去了趟父母家取些干净衣服。

分享到
重点单词
  • deliberatelyadv. 慎重地,故意地
  • twistv. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲 n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,拧
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • controlledadj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;