《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第420期:很难辨别方向
日期:2017-04-15 16:52

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Okay. We're down that bit. But look.

好 我们只下来了一点 但你看

Actually, down here, you see all of this avalanche debris

下面这里 其实有很多雪崩堆积物


where an avalanche has come down here,so it's a bad place to hang around.Get moving.

说明这里曾经发生过雪崩 所以此地不宜久留 快走吧

The weather has finally caught up with me.

乌云终于追上了我

The cloud cover has blotted out the horizon,And it's a total whiteout.

连地平线都被云层遮蔽了 典型的乳白天空

It's very hard to gauge your direction, you know?

现在真的很难辨别方向

Can't tell whether that's mountain ahead or cloud.

分不清前方是云还是雪

That's the danger of being caught in the mountains in a whiteout just losing all sense of your bearings.

这就是置身乳白天空下的 危险之处 方向感荡然无存

And I heard of one solider skiing up in the arctic,and he actually thought he was stationary.

我听说有一名军人在北极滑雪前进着 而他还以为自己是完全静止的

He wasn't aware he was actually moving forward.

丝毫没有察觉自己正向前移动

And he dropped straight off the edge of a cornice.

结果直接从冰檐边缘掉了下去

Survived it, but he was lucky.But that's how disorienting it can be in a whiteout.

他侥幸捡了条命 但在此环境下 人真的会迷失到这种地步

Really careful here.Cause I can't actually see,see what this goes over.

这里真的要小心 因为我能看到 能看到这里的情况

In the mountains,you want to err on the side of cautiousness.

在群山之中 再怎样谨慎都不为过

What we can do is just make a snow bollard here,big shape.

我们在这里用积雪做一个系绳桩 要大型的

You want to keep a nice semicircle like that,about a foot deep.

要做一个这样的漂亮的半圆形 深度约一英尺

I'm gonna put my rope into this as a belay that I can then rappel off.

然后把我的绳索埋进去 作为绳拴 这样我就可以顺绳而下

词汇解析

1、blot out

遮住;挡住;遮蔽

About the time the three climbers were halfway down, clouds blotted out the sun.

当这3个登山者下到半山腰的时候,云层遮住了太阳。

the victim, whose face was blotted out by a camera blur.

脸部经过镜头模糊处理而遮起来的受害人

抹去(记忆);排除,挤掉(其他想法或记忆)

Are you saying that she's trying to blot out all memory of the incident?.

你是说她想彻底忘掉这件事?

The boy has gaps in his mind about it. He is blotting certain things out.

这个小男孩对此的记忆中有几段空白。他想忘掉某些事情。


2、catch up with

捕获;擒获;捉拿到

The law caught up with him yesterday.

昨天,他被捉拿归案。

和…算旧账;使…最终尝到苦果

Although he subsequently became a successful businessman, his criminal past caught up with him.

尽管后来他成了事业有成的生意人,以前的犯罪前科终究让他尝到了苦果。

分享到