《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第190期:帕尔马台风袭来
日期:2016-07-15 23:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

See, it's starting to wobble a little bit out here.

树干有点晃啊

A dead, full branch brought down by the typhoon is wedged in the fork of the tree trunk.That's my next move.

对岸的粗枝被台风折断 架在我所在的树上 我准备靠它过河


Okay.Moment of truth to commit to this branch.There's a lot of bend in this.

好 看这树枝撑不撑得住 被我拉弯了

This monkey-climb is tough on the shoulders,and it's a long drop down.

悬挂攀爬需要极大臂力 高度亦令人胆寒

But even when I'm across,it's a struggle to get any kind of footing on the sheer rock wall of the gorge.

即使成功过河 对岸岩壁光滑 依然难以落脚

And Chinese tribal women used to do that and monkey-climb as a way to impress the men,they would show off their strength and agility.

中国原始部落的女人 就像泰山一样在这爬来爬去 展示体力 吸引男人

Tell you what, that would've impressed the men if they'd done that one.Strong women.

其实男人爬过来都挺费劲 真够壮的

Still need to be heading this way, really.We need to get across this.

我们要往那边走 那就得过河了

You can see this river is in full flood with all the rains.

下过大雨 这河水暴涨

And I know these jungle rivers.They can be deceptively fast-flowing and also deceptively wide.

丛林里的河很危险 看似平静 却暗流汹涌 这河还特别地宽

There's a load of debris coming down the river.Okay, we need to stick together in this.

漂下来的残骸也特别多 你跟紧我

You can feel there's actually a strong current in here,whipping me down.

河水冰凉 水流很强 想把我冲到下游去

But as I get out to the middle of the river,Typhoon Parma catches up with me.

然而游至半途 帕尔马台风袭来

Where the hell did that come from?

怎么回事

The downpour is a reminder of the dangers in this river.

大雨倾盆 事态不妙

It's full of fallen trees and logs.I want to get across this and fast.

身旁全是断树 我得尽快过河

词汇解析

1、commit

犯(罪);做(坏事)

I have never committed any crime.

我从来没犯过罪。

This is a man who has committed murder.

这是一个杀人犯。

拨出,调配(资金、资源等)

They called on Western nations to commit more money to the poorest nations.

他们呼吁西方国家向极端贫困国家投入更多的钱。

The government had committed billions of pounds for a programme to reduce acid rain.

政府已经给一个旨在减少酸雨的方案拨了几十亿英镑。

承诺,保证(做);忠于(某人)

I would advise people to think very carefully about committing themselves to working Sundays.

我建议大家慎重考虑一下答应周日工作的问题。

I'd like a friendship that might lead to something deeper, but I wouldn't want to commit myself too soon.

我希望拥有一份能进一步发展的友谊,但又不想太快作出承诺。


2、impress

给…深刻印象;使钦佩

What impressed him most was their speed.

最令他佩服的是他们的速度。

a group of students who were trying to impress their girlfriends.

一群竭力想让女友刮目相看的学生

使铭记;使谨记

I had always impressed upon the children that if they worked hard they would succeed in life.

我总让孩子们牢记努力工作就会成功。

I've impressed upon them the need for more professionalism.

我已使他们深刻认识到提高专业素养的必要性。

使…注意到;给…留下印象

But this change has not yet impressed itself on the minds of the British public.

但这一变化还没有引起英国公众的注意。

分享到