《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第447期:开始上路
日期:2017-05-14 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

My guys are safely down and pumped with adrenaline,and they're gonna need it.

两名队员平安着陆 兴奋激动 他们需要这种激情

Good morning. Good morning.Okay, we're on the mountain, eh?

早上好 早上好 我们到达山上了


So, how was that ride for you guys?

刚才的旅程感觉如何

A little bumpy. A little shaky.How about you, Joe?

有点颠簸 晃得挺厉害 你呢 乔

Well, at 8:00 in the morning,that's the best cup of coffee you could ever have.

早上八点的时候 喝杯咖啡再好不过了

Woke me up.Got a length of rope.

提神醒脑啊 我们手上有一截绳子

And we got a bunch of this from the other rope.

还有另外一小束绳子

We got harnesses. We got carabiners. That is it.

我们有安全吊带 有钩环 仅此而已了

You know, we are minimal, minimal kit.

我们只有很少的装备

The most important thing I can tell you on this journey is this.

本次探险最重要的两项原则是

Trust me and listen to me.

信任和服从

We're starting this mission as individuals,

这项任务是独立开始的

but the guys are about to learn that we're gonna have to work as a team and trust each other

但是两位队员必须明白 想要活着从这片荒野逃生

if we're gonna get out of this wilderness in one piece.

就必须团队协作 互相信任

Okay, guys. The journey begins.Go.

队员们 开始上路 走吧

I'm gonna show these two the skills they nee to survive for 48 hours in this wilderness.

d我将告诉这两位队员 在这种环境下生存四十八小时所需的技能

Gusts of wind could blow us off this knife-edged ridge,

狂风随时都有可能将我们

falling 3,000 feet into the valley below,So it's vital we rope up.

吹落到3000英尺的陡峭山脊之中 因此把我们用绳子系在一起很重要

Our first challenge is getting down this 80-foot granite rock face and to the snow gully beneath.

我们的第一个任务 就是经由这块80英尺高的石壁 到那条雪沟下面

I'm gonna scale down a mountain with Bear Grylls.

我将和贝尔·格里尔斯一起爬下山

I mean, life doesn't get any better than that.

我想 这样的生活再好不过了

I mean...that's a story I can tell my grandkids, if I live.

如果我活着 要把这段经历讲给孙子们听

词汇解析

1、mission

(尤指赴他国的)使命,重要任务

Salisbury sent him on a diplomatic mission to North America.

索尔兹伯里派他到北美执行一项外交任务。

He has been on a mission to help end Lebanon's political crisis.

他已经被派执行一项旨在帮助结束黎巴嫩政治危机的使命。

驻外使团;出国代表团

the head of the mission in South Africa.

驻南非代表团团长

a senior member of a diplomatic mission.

外交使团的高级成员

使命;天职

He viewed his mission in life as protecting the weak from the evil.

他认为自己毕生的使命就是保护弱者不受邪恶势力的欺凌。

There is an enormous sense of mission in his speech and gesture.

他的一言一行都带着强烈的使命感。


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

(费力地)吞下;勉强咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

分享到
重点单词
  • minimaladj. 最低限度的,最小的
  • enormousadj. 巨大的,庞大的
  • graniteadj. 花岗岩 n. 花岗石
  • slabn. 平板,厚的切片 v. 切成厚板,以平板盖上
  • scalen. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围 v. 依比例决定,攀登
  • vitaladj. 至关重要的,生死攸关的,有活力的,致命的
  • gesturen. 手势,姿态 v. 作手势表达
  • ridgen. 脊,山脊,山脉
  • wildernessn. 荒野,荒地
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长