《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第138期:撒哈拉沙漠
日期:2016-05-23 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

If you plan to walk out a survival situation,

若你准备走出生存困境

count on one thing:nature will throw everything at you,and block your part at every term.

铭记一件事情 大自然总会阻碍着你 尽其所能挡住你前行的路


To move on,sometimes you'll have to take risks.

若要前行 有些时候不得不冒险

When on the lining,really,I got a bit lucky then.

吊在绳上的时候 说真的 我真是有点儿凭运气了

But you'll need more than a bit of luck.

但是你需要的不仅仅只是丁点儿运气

Do everything you can to improve your chances of finding your way out and back to civilization.

尽己所能增加找到出路 回归文明的机会

So hard to just keep following the trails there.

只是循循踪迹就这么困难

The world's hottest desert -- the Sahara.And it's immense-- nearly the size of the USA.

世界最热的沙漠 撒哈拉沙漠 广阔无垠-- 面积相当于整个美国

With no land marks to guide you.It's easy to lose your way.

没有地标可循 很容易迷路

But apply of you basic navigation tricks and you should stay on cools.

但是运用基本的导航技巧 就不会走错路

One way can check my direction, you just use my knife and the sand.

有一个办法 可以检验我的方向 只要利用我的小刀 和沙子

And then the shadow that it casts.And if I just stick this into the ground,and put a pebble where the sun casts a shadow.

和它投下的阴影 就可以了 我只要把这玩意儿插进土里 然后拿一块小石头 放在阴影投下的地方

See that, just And if I then leave this for just 15 minutes and so.

瞧那 就是它 然后我放之不管15分钟左右

The shadow now has moved around to there.Just there, it gives me two points.

现在影子已经 移动到了那里 就那儿 这样 我就得到了两个点

And if I mark that like this that's gonna be my east-west line, which means north-south is like that,which means northwest is like that.

然后像这样 标记下 那么它就是我的东西方向线 也就是说 南北方向是那么着的 也就是说西北方在那边

Travel northwest and risk your safety at the endless mountains.

向西北方向行进 在无边无垠的群山冒险前行

重点讲解

1、direction

方向;方位

St Andrews was ten miles in the opposite direction.

圣安德鲁斯在相反方向上 10 英里处。

He drove off in the direction of Larry's shop.

他驾车朝着拉里商店的方向驶去。

(发展)方向,趋势,倾向

They threatened to walk out if the party did not change direction.

他们威胁说,如果该党不改变方针,他们就将集体退席。

I've never done any sustained writing, but that might be one of my next directions.

我以前从未尝试过持续写作,不过那可能是我下一步努力的方向之一。

指示;说明;指路

I should know by now not to throw away the directions until we've finished cooking.

现在我知道了不该在饭没做完之前就扔掉烹饪说明。

He proceeded to give Dan directions to the computer room.

他接着告诉丹去计算机房该怎么走。

hyqsmay23.jpg

2、improve

改进;改善;增进

Both the texture and condition of your hair should improve.

你头发的发质与健康状况都应改善。

The weather is beginning to improve.

天气开始好转了。

提高;(使)变得更熟练

Their French has improved enormously.

他们的法语进步很大。

He said he was going to improve his football.

他说他要提高足球技术。

分享到