《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第148期:独立自助
日期:2016-06-03 22:30

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

For me,survival is all about self-help.

对我而言 荒野求生的全部含义就是独立自助

Fighting a way through the environment,untill yo find a way out.

与环境不断搏斗 直到找到出路

Rivers provide a fast route through train,

河流在训练中提供了一条捷径

but also found many occasions following them to be risked,especially underground.

但是依然会遇到很多状况 等着人们前去冒险 尤其是在地下世界

The roof of the cave is getting lower,and the river sees to be flowing underneath the rock.

这个洞穴的顶部走势越来越低 河水似乎开始流向了岩石下面

See how it stands.yeah, this is... this definitely,this tunnel extends on.

看看它是怎么流的 是的 这个 这个肯定 绝对有坑洞向前延伸

To follow the tunnel.I gonna have to swim under this near freezing water.

为了跟着这条隧道 我必须潜到这冷的快要结冰的水下

Ok, just back up.I'm going first to check it out brfore the crew follows.

好了 往后退点 我要在摄制组跟上来之前潜下去探探路

You guys just stay here,get the rope,get it’s taken,

伙计们 你们待在这儿 拿着绳索 抓紧绳索

I'm to go alone below way under there,and if it's not good,

我要自己潜到下面的隧道里 要是情况不好

I'll pull myself back along this, ok?

我会用这绳子把自己拉上来 明白了么

You just wait for me.Some dives are dangerous.

你们在这等我 某些下潜 是危险的

Bear we only have about twenty-five seconds to actually swim...through the sum.

贝尔大概只有二十五秒 .

Here we go.One, two...You can hear a pin drop when he went.

准备下潜 一 二 他下水之后你能听见针掉地上的声音

You can imagine how that feeling of being underneath there's no way to surface,

你能想象在水下不见天日是什么感觉

because it's just solid rock above your head.We all held a heart in our month really.

因为你脑袋上面只有坚硬的岩石 我们的心都提到嗓子眼了

You might suspect, you think he goes foot caught,you think his hand caught or something.

你会胡思乱想 你以为他的脚被缠住了 手被缠住了什么的

Finally comes bursing back up.There's a good size...there's a good size air pocket down there.

最后他冲出水面 下面有一个很大的... 很大的气潭

He says right, maybe we can get through there.

他说一切正常 我们或许可以通过那里

And I followed him down,but it was definitely...definitely hard, some moment

我跟着他潜下去了 不过这真是难熬的时刻

重点讲解

1、pull back

退出;退却

They will plead with him to pull back from confrontation.

他们将请求他退出冲突。

The British government threatened to make public its disquiet but then pulled back.

英国政府威胁要将其担忧公之于众,但后来没有这么做。

(使)撤退;(使)撤离

They were asked to pull back from their artillery positions around the city.

他们被要求从城市周围的炮兵阵地上撤出。

He pulled back forces from Mongolia, and he withdrew from Afghanistan.

他从蒙古撤军,并且撤离阿富汗。


2、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • pleadv. 辩护,恳求,提出借口
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • disquietvt. 使不安,使担心 n. 担心,焦虑
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • tunneln. 隧道,地道 v. 挖隧道,挖地道