《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第385期:喜欢的室内温度
日期:2017-03-11 22:31

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Well, this fire is definitely keeping me warm.

这火肯定在帮我我保暖

Time spent making a decent shelter is time well spent.

花时间搭个合适的小棚是很合算的


I can tell the temperature out there,well below freezing, but in here, look at this.

我可以告诉你棚外的温度 零下很多 但是在里面 看这个

You know, this is registering about 46, 47 degrees.

大概是七 八度

It's no sauna,But at this temperature,there's minimum risk of me getting hypothermia or frostbite.

不是桑拿浴 但是这个温度对我来说 体温降低和长冻疮的危险最小

So, this is good news. I'm nice and warm in here.Makes a change.

这是好事 我在这里很好很温暖 确实不一样

The next morning, my fire's still alight.

第二天 我的火仍然烧着

It kept me warm, but what difference did it really make?

它让我保暖 但是有什么不同呢

Okay, let's have a look at this thing.This maxed out at 66 degrees.

好吧 让我们看看这个 这个最高超过十八度

Okay, let's check out the other one.

我们再看另一个

66 degrees is the temperature I like to keep my home at.

十八度是我喜欢的室内温度

You know, this one went down as low as 23 degrees.

这个降到零下五度了

It's well under freezing, you know, so that worked.It was definitely worth building that shelter right.

这是在零下 所以小棚起作用了 搭个那样的棚子绝对是很正确的

Good. Okay.Get packed up, get moving.

很好 打包 行动起来

This really shows that having the right survival skills can make all the difference.

这确实说明有了合格的生存技巧 一切都会不同

I've survived the three big killers out here,avalanche, blizzard, and freezing water.

我在外面的三大杀手之下生存下来了 雪崩 暴风雪 冰冷刺骨的河水

But in my next challenge, it all goes downhill.

但是我的下一次挑战情况会更糟

Very fast,faster than we expected.When we get it wrong And nearly pay the ultimate price.

很快 比我们预期的快 我们估计错误的时候 几乎付出了终极代价

词汇解析

1、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

(证据或信息)确凿的,确切的

We didn't have any definite proof.

我们没有任何确实的证据。

If you have any definite news of my husband, please let me know.

如果有我丈夫的确切消息,请一定告诉我。

清楚的;明显的;无疑的

There has already been a definite improvement.

已经有了显著的改进。

That's a very definite possibility.

那是很有可能的。


2、check out

结账退房;结账离开(诊所);给…办理结账手续

They packed and checked out of the hotel.

他们收拾好东西,办理了退房手续。

I was disappointed to miss Bryan, who had just checked out.

我非常失望没有见着布赖恩,他刚退房走了。

了解清楚;核实;查实

Maybe we ought to go down to the library and check it out.

或许我们应该去趟图书馆,查个明白。

We ought to check him out on the computer.

我们理应在电脑上查清他的资料。

经证实是对的;符合要求

She was in San Diego the weekend Jensen got killed. It checked out.

詹森遇害的那个周末她在圣迭戈,后经查证情况属实。

Everything checks out.

查过了,一切正常。

分享到