《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第163期:杀出一条血路
日期:2016-06-18 20:24

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm Bear Grylls,I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth.

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将向您展示 如何从地球上 最危险的地带 逃出生天

I've got to make it through weak and challenges.

我将身涉险境 面临生死考验


In the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.

周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围

This week I'm off the weat coast to Panama at the mercy of the Pacific Ocean.

本周我将在巴拿马西海岸的太平洋中 经受重重考验

We'll be getting too close to comfort with the locals.Holy smoke! Look, look.Whales!Whales!

我将零距接触海洋中的原住民 妈呀 看 快看 鲸鱼 是鲸鱼

Fighting my way onto storm battled islands.

在风雨来袭的小岛上杀出一条血路

And struggling to stay afloat on the small raft as I battle through big surf.

在一阵阵巨浪打过来时 我还要想法子 保证小木筏不会被掀翻

Only this morning all these islands in this region were hit by a very violent tropical cycloid storm.

就在这个早晨 这片区域的小岛 遭到了接连不断的强暴雨袭击

We got very small window to get in this.We need to move.Go.

便于飞行的时机转瞬即逝 我们得抓紧了 出发

Pilot's gonna take me out to sea and ditch me.

飞行员要把我带到海上某处 再丢下去

So I can show you how to make it back to safety,if you got marooned on a deserted island.

我将告诉你们 万一流落至荒凉的孤岛 如何安全返回

To the east of these islands lies in Panama,to the west the vast Pacific,thousands of square miles of empty ocean.

这些岛屿的东边是巴拿马 西面则是一望无际的太平洋 数千平方公里的一片汪洋

Only a tiny half of those islands are inhabited.

这些岛屿中只有很小一部分有人居住

The main reason for that is the lack of fresh drinking water

主要原因是没有新鲜的饮用水

Just staying hydrated gonna be the major challenge in this heat and humidity.

在这样湿热的环境中 最主要的生存挑战就是如何不让身体脱水

词汇解析

1、get in

当选

If the Conservatives got in they might decide to change it.

如果保守党赢得选举,他们可能会决定改变这一现状。

挤出时间做

I plan to get a few lessons in.

我打算挤出时间上几节课。

收割(庄稼等)

We didn't get the harvest in until Christmas, there was so much snow.

我们直到圣诞节时才收割庄稼,因为雪下得实在太多了。

(火车、公共汽车或飞机)到达,抵达

We would have come straight here, except our flight got in too late.

要不是我们的航班抵达太晚,我们本应直接到这里来的。


2、comfort

舒适;舒服

This will enable the audience to sit in comfort while watching the shows.

这样能够让观众舒舒服服地坐着看表演。

The shoe has padding around the collar, heel and tongue for added comfort.

鞋子的鞋帮、鞋跟和鞋舌部位都有衬垫,以增加舒适度。

安慰;慰藉

He welcomed the truce, but pointed out it was of little comfort to families spending Christmas without a loved one.

他欣然接受休战,但是指出,那些无法和心爱的人一起过圣诞的家庭并不会由此感到慰藉。

He will be able to take some comfort from inflation figures due on Friday.

预定星期五发布的通货膨胀数字将会给他一些宽慰。

令人感到安慰的人(或事物)

At least he has given her a child who will be a great comfort to her in the years ahead.

至少他留给她一个孩子,这孩子在未来的岁月里对她将是莫大的安慰。

It's a comfort talking to you.

跟你聊一聊我好受多了。

分享到