《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第118期:终于可以回家了
日期:2016-05-03 23:55

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Okay, you ready to jump for this?I'm gonna jump onto the berg and hope that the ice doesn't give way.

准备好跳了吗 我准备跳到浮冰上 它可千万别塌了

But as I leap off,the raft is unbalanced,and my crew plunge into the icy waters.

但就在我纵身一跃的时候 筏失去了平衡 我的队友掉进了冰冷的海里


I got you, I got you. That's it.We need to work fast if he's gonna spot us.

抓住你了 好了 要想让他发现我们 就得动作快点

In situations like this,the boat could be out of range in minutes.

在这种情况下 船在几分钟内便可能不见踪影

So any signal fire needs to be a quick build.Build this baby up.

所以必须快速制造信号火 赶快把火生起来

My emergency fire-making materials are quick to ignite,but there's not nearly enough smoke for my signal fire.

我的急救助燃材料很快就能燃烧起来 但冒出的烟雾还不够浓烈

It's giving off some smoke,but it's only white smokes.It's never gonna show against all this ice.

虽然冒出了些烟 但这些烟是白色的 在这些皑皑浮冰之间 是不会被看见的

What we need to now do is use just some rubber off the bottom of my boot.

现在我们要做的是 利用我的鞋底胶

Burning rubber produces thick, black smoke which will show up clearly against the white of the ice.

橡胶燃烧时能产生很浓的黑烟 与白色的冰反差很大 会相当显眼

See if they see this.With the black smoke and my bright-red jacket,I've given myself the best chance of being seen.

看看它们瞧得见这个不 依靠浓烟和我的亮红色外套 这是我被发现的最佳机会了

Hold your arms up in this big "Y" Shape.It's the international distress sign for "Yes. I need help."Hey! Help!

举起你的手 呈"Y"型 这是国际通用的遇险信号 代表"我需要帮助" 救命 救命啊

The trawler has slowed and is altering course.

渔船减速了 并且调转了方向

There could be no better sight in the world for the survivor than seeing their rescue ship turn towards them.

对于幸存者来说 看到营救船转向他们 是最激动人心的景象

The boat is coming to get me.He won't want to hang around in these icy waters,so this is gonna be a one-shot deal.

船开过来救我了 它不会在这片充满浮冰的海域逗留太久 因此我必须一次成功

Man, that is coming fast and straight towards us.We need to move to make this.

伙计 船朝着我们来了 它开得又快又直 我得换个好位置

The boat is gonna come alongside the iceberg,and I'm gonna make a leap for it.

船与这块浮冰擦身而过 这时我需要跳上去

I've got to be 100% confident of making this jump.I do not want to end up crushed between this and the ice.

我必须做好准备再起跳 我可不想最后被挤扁在 船和冰的中间

But she's coming in too hot and too close.And at the last moment, it crashes into the ice.

但是它开得太快 距离也太近了 在最后一刻 它撞进了浮冰

A close shave, but I've made it.Just!And I'm heading home.

千钧一发 我成功了 刚刚好 终于可以回家了

重点讲解

1、show up

(使)清晰;(使)变得明显;(使)显现出来

You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.

你可能患有某种 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。

The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.

橙色的尖端在大多数背景下都很醒目。

使难堪;使尴尬;使丢脸

He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.

她在列昂诺夫面前让他难堪,他要教训她一通。

She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.

她一直说我应该尝一尝,但我可不想丢人。


2、hang around

(在某处)等待,闲逛,闲呆着

He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.

他等我都等烦了。

On Saturdays we hang about in the park.

每到星期六我们都在公园里闲逛。

经常和…在一起;经常泡在

They usually hung around together most of the time.

大多数时间他们通常都泡在一起。

Helen used to hang round with the boys.

海伦以前常和那些男孩子们厮混。

分享到