《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第29期:洪水爆发
日期:2016-01-29 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

This is the river.But just look,the flood line here,this is about 10 or 15 foot above where the river is now.

这就是那条河了 看看 涨潮水位线在这 离现在的河岸 大概有十到十五英尺

I can't believe the canyon is so to flash floods When it rains, all that water gets pounding down here and the level rises very fast.

这个峡谷是如此的狭小 突发的洪水 大雨过后 所有雨水汇聚于此 水位将迅速上升


Keep following this along.Flood is the most frequent nature disaster in Alabama,

跟着这个走 在阿拉巴马 洪水是爆发频率最高的自然灾害

taking more lives and causing more damages than hurricanes and tornados combines.

其造成的伤亡人数和财产损失 比飓风与龙卷风二者之和还要高

Look all of this is flash flood.And this is why they're so dangous.

看 这都是山洪暴发造成的 山洪裹挟着无数重物

Just tons and tons of dead like this huge tree trunks pounding down stream.

危险无比 像这些巨大的树干 常随着洪峰 顺流而下

Flash floods leave a trail of destruction in their path.

山洪流经之处 总会留下破坏的痕迹

Look, a lot of trash.And I shall use this sort of things.

好多垃圾啊 塑料泡沫之类的东西

Trying to build a raft.And that's gonna take me down the river much quicker,than try to do battle over all the rocks.

我打算做个筏子 这样能提高我漂流的速度 还能避免一场与岩石的"斗争"

I mean just look at all these.If I can find the right materials,a raft would save me time and energy.

你看看这些石头 如果能找到合适的材料 造个筏子 就能省时省力

You see under the trunk a bit of plastic sheeting wedges there.

你看那个树干底下 有一大块的塑料布

That would be so useful for making a raft.The thing is this water is icy cold.

那东西简直是 造筏子的绝佳材料 问题是 这河水 寒冷彻骨啊

In fact, look, you see across there?it's icy even on that branch you see that.

你看对面那里 那里都结冰了 看见了吗

重点讲解

1、frequent

经常性的;频繁的

Bordeaux is on the main Paris-Madrid line so there are frequent trains.

波尔多位于巴黎到马德里的铁路主干线上,来往列车频繁。

He is a frequent visitor to the house.

他是这家的常客。

常到;常去;常出入于

I hear he frequents the Cajun restaurant in Hampstead.

我听说他经常光顾汉普斯特德的卡津餐厅。


2、take down

(从高处)取下,拿下,够下来

Alberg took the portrait down from the wall.

阿尔伯格从墙上摘下那幅肖像画。

Gil rose and went to his bookcase and took down a volume.

吉尔站起身,走到书架跟前,取下一本书。

拆掉;拆毁

The Canadian army took down the barricades erected by the Indians.

加拿大军队拆掉了印第安人设置的路障。

They put up the bird table, but it got in everyone else's way so Les tried to take it down.

他们支起鸟食台,可是人人都嫌它碍事,所以莱斯就想把它拆了。

写下;记录

We've been trying to get back to you, Tom, but we think we took your number down incorrectly.

汤姆,我们一直试着给你回电话,可是,或许我们把你的号码写错了。

I took down his comments in shorthand.

我用速记法把他的评论记录了下来。

分享到
重点单词
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • disastern. 灾难
  • portraitn. 肖像,画像 adj. (文件页面)竖的
  • bookcasen. 书架,书柜
  • frequentadj. 经常的,频繁的 vt. 常到,常去
  • canyonn. 峡谷
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • destructionn. 破坏,毁灭,破坏者
  • streamn. (人,车,气)流,水流,组 v. 流动,流出,飘动