《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第285期:充满挑战的环境
日期:2016-10-26 12:15

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

We managed to release ourselves and pull ourselves off into the dust.

我们设法减缓趋势 踩着泥土停下来

So I got off lightly,but purely down to luck.But these boulders were whizzing,whizzing past our heads.Not nice. Not nice.

所以我下去的时候很小心 纯粹靠了一把好运气 那些石砾继续越过我们头顶 不停滚动 飕飕作响 情况非常危险


For the crew,following me at ground level is tough enough,but the really testing times are when we're climbing.

对摄制组而言 在平地上跟踪拍摄已经十分困难 但更为考验我们的 是在爬山时进行的拍摄

Bear takes all the risks when he climbs,because it's kind of new ground, generally.

贝尔在攀爬时冒了很大的风险 因为那里完全是一片新的地域

He's been usually in really challenging environments.So, yeah, definitely, risks are taken.

而他时刻身处充满挑战的新环境 所以冒风险是难免的

In Montana, I climbed a bridge to get to a railway line,and Simon, the cameraman,followed me up.

在蒙大纳州 为了爬上铁路轨道 我曾攀援过一座桥 摄影师西蒙 紧随其后

Just tilting down,just gives you a huge sense of reality about actually how high you've come.

稍一倾斜往下看去 你就会真真切切地 感受到你爬得有多高

You're just not human, if you don't feel a flutter.

只要是个正常人 你都会忍不住心里直打颤

Bear gets to the top of this,and he's got a chain with him,and he has to then basically maneuver himself on a sort of an overhang,onto the top of this bridge.

贝尔爬到了最上面 拉着一条铁链 在大桥的最高点 基本上以悬空的姿势 谨慎地移动自己的身体

And it's probably about 350 feet high,maybe 400 feet high. It's a high bridge.

当时的高度约有350英尺 甚至是400英尺高 太高了

There he was, hanging on with one hand.

就这样 用一只手紧紧抓住铁链

And he climbs himself up, and it was that was a long way up.

然后慢慢地爬上去 这真的是一个漫长的过程

词汇解析

1、manage

管理;经营;掌管

Within two years he was managing the store.

不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。

Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.

这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。

谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)

In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.

在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。

Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.

乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。

设法做到;成功完成

Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.

不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。

I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.

我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。


2、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

分享到