《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第147期:河水开始泛滥
日期:2016-06-02 20:13

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

In the jungle, following rivers can give you a fast route through the thick underground.

在丛林里 顺着河流 是探索茂密地表的一条捷径

You see the path of the waters,really building up here.

看见水流的路径了吧 这里的水势已经变大了

Progress was good,then all of a sudden I stopped to my tracks.

进程不错 突然我发现无路可走了

Possibly about forty foot drop,straight down this.

大概有四十英尺 从这里直落下去

You see the huge amount of water going down there.

你看大量的水流从上面落下

It was too high too jump,so I made a harness and rope from rattan I found.

从这里跳下去太高了 为此我用找到的藤条做了吊带和绳子

As the crew and I went over the lip,we committed ourselves to following this river,but then heaven's opened.

当我和摄制组在崖边查看了之后 决定沿着这条河继续前进 但是这时下起了倾盆大雨

The rain drench rope to make the climb a real challenge.

大雨浸湿了绳子 加剧了攀爬的难度

But what was waiting for us at the bottom was much more concerning.

但是更让人担心的是 在下面等着我们的东西

The river was starting to flood.It had been aggressively raining harder and harder and harder.

河水开始泛滥了 雨越下越大

As we were in the middle of this river,it was literally rising,by the minute.

当我们到达河中央时 它开始真正的上涨了 就在几分钟之内

A lot of sort of thousand mile stairs into the eyes,'cause we all realize what was happening.

眼前困难重重 我们都意识到发生了什么

And we knew that time gona be short it was how far we push that risk.

时间紧急 我们冒了多大的险

But we managed to...to get down there,and eventually we saw all of the crew out like drown rats.

不过我们成功的下到了底部 最终见到所有的队员 像落汤鸡一样出来了

Filming the show above the ground is tough,but when we went to deep into the earth,the states get even higher.

在陆地上拍摄纪录片就很困难 然而当我们深入地下 难度变的更大

重点讲解

1、commit

犯(罪);做(坏事)

I have never committed any crime.

我从来没犯过罪。

This is a man who has committed murder.

这是一个杀人犯。

拨出,调配(资金、资源等)

They called on Western nations to commit more money to the poorest nations.

他们呼吁西方国家向极端贫困国家投入更多的钱。

The government had committed billions of pounds for a programme to reduce acid rain.

政府已经给一个旨在减少酸雨的方案拨了几十亿英镑。

承诺,保证(做);忠于(某人)

I would advise people to think very carefully about committing themselves to working Sundays.

我建议大家慎重考虑一下答应周日工作的问题。

I'd like a friendship that might lead to something deeper, but I wouldn't want to commit myself too soon.

我希望拥有一份能进一步发展的友谊,但又不想太快作出承诺。


2、get down

使沮丧;使忧郁

At times when my work gets me down, I like to fantasize about being a farmer.

有时当工作让我沮丧时,我喜欢幻想自己是一个农场主。

俯身;跪下;趴下

She got down on her hands and knees on the floor.

她双手撑地跪在地上。

'Get down!' she yelled. 'Somebody's shooting!'

“趴下!”她大声喊道,“有人开枪!”

(费力地)吞下;勉强咽下

I bit into a hefty slab of bread and cheese. When I had got it down I started talking.

我咬了一大块面包和奶酪,强咽下去之后开始说话。

分享到
重点单词
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • harnessn. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带 vt. 束以马
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • drenchn. 浸湿,有毒药剂 vt. 灌药,湿透,过分沉溺
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • slabn. 平板,厚的切片 v. 切成厚板,以平板盖上
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的