《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第132期:用筏子渡河
日期:2016-05-17 13:46

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Shallow river water is deceptive and could lead the unexperienced into a full sense of security.

浅浅的河水不过是欺骗性的表象 会让没有经验的人 误以为很安全

I wanna be across this river as quickly as I can.Slippy.these rocks are aggressive.

我希望能尽快地 渡过这条河 好滑啊 这些石头很危险


It doesn't look powerful,but there's enough force here to knock you clean off your feet.

它看起来并不险恶 但是河水的力量足够 能让你滑倒

A stick is vital.Travel with your body sideway to the current.

因此一定要棍子用以支撑 侧着身子在水流中行走

Oh man.Like I said...more powerful than you imagine.

天哪 就像我说的 水流比你想象得 力量更强大

Not only far deep and it was no way I can follow that.That just took me.

不仅很深 我都有点难度 我差点就没能成功

Slow-moving rivers and lakes a raft can be the best way to cross.

在流速缓慢的河流和湖泊 用筏子渡河再好不过

Bamboo like this is ideal.Much better than when it's living and does't have much moisture in it.

这样的竹子 非常理想 比新鲜竹子好多了 而且水汽基本已蒸发干净

In the deep south, a ruined shed provided all the material I needed.

在南部深处 一个遗弃的小屋 就能给我提供我所需的一切

And then all I need...one big plinths on the top and that would keep me onto the water.

然后我还需要在上面装一个底座 可以使我浮在水面上

and flow me across.If you have to cross alligator festered waters,take time to build a raft,

会让我漂过去 如果你要通过有鳄鱼的河 就好好地做一个筏子

buoyant enough to keep you above the surface and hide harms away.

筏子的浮力必须足够支撑你不沉下去 同时避开危险

Just give it a go.Right now,here this is your time.

我们来试试看 你的表现机会到了

This is working pretty well.And no alligator's gonna wanna take a bite of this.

效果还不错 而且不会有鳄鱼想来咬这筏子

重点讲解

1、aggressive

好斗的;挑衅的

Some children are much more aggressive than others.

一些孩子比其他孩子更好斗。

These fish are very aggressive.

这些鱼极具攻击性。

有闯劲的;积极进取的

He is respected as a very aggressive and competitive executive.

他是一位锐意进取、竞争意识很强的主管,颇受尊敬。

The Zambian game is much more aggressive than European soccer.

赞比亚的这种运动比欧式足球要激烈得多。


2、current

(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流

Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.

在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。

The couple were swept away by the strong current.

这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。

思潮;潮流;趋向

Each party represents a distinct current of thought.

每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。

A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.

一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。

现时的;当前的;进行中的

The current situation is very different to that in 1990.

当前的形势与1990年截然不同。

He plans to repeal a number of current policies.

他计划废除一些当前的政策。

分享到