《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第170期:作出理智的决定
日期:2016-06-25 12:58

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Garbage from the beach will enable me to collect it.

从海滩捡来的垃圾可用来收集淡水

What you got to do is put a knot in that end to hold it in there,

只要在那一端打个结 把绳子固定


and then just make a big cluster of knots on this end.

然后在这一端打一个大结

And what you want is just to be able to squeeze it into the funnel right there,

接着 把这个结挤一挤 塞到塑料瓶里面

and then what's gonna happen is that the water is gonna drip off the seep, down the line,and then into the bottle.

等着瞧吧 水会慢慢地渗出来 再顺着绳子 滴到瓶子里

And it's not gonna be fast, but, you know, over a day,that's gonna fill up.

这过程会比较缓慢 但最多一天 瓶子就会装满

And that actually, you see that starting to work already.

实际上 可以看到已经开始收集水了

See where it's just going darker at the top,and that's slowly seeping its way down the line.

绳子上端有水渗入 所以颜色变深了 水会慢慢地沿着绳子渗透下来

Adults need three liters of fluid a day.

成人每天需要3升淡水

Drink less, and your health can deteriorate,with it your ability to think straight and make rational decisions.

饮水不足会使人健康状况恶化 变得思维混乱 难以作出理智的决定

Along the seas here are just teeming,teeming with fishes.

这片海域生活着 不计其数的鱼类

If you can get them, it's good protein.I'm gonna try my hand at a bit of spear-fishing.

如果你能抓到 那是极好的蛋白质来源 我要试着做一个鱼叉

I've got this booby skull that I found, and all I need do is fix that to the end.

刚才捡到了这个鲣鸟的头骨 我要做的就是 把它安在这头

It makes a good, natural three-pronged spear.Platted banana husk makes excellent cordage.

就成了一把浑然天成的 三股鱼叉 可以用芭蕉树皮编出坚韧的绳索

Once you're done, lash it all together.Then you got a nice three-pronged spear there.

编完后 把它们捆在一起 就得到一把尖锐的三股鱼叉

And it's actually how the birds themselves hunt.They dive, spear the fish,and pull them out.

而且这正是鲣鸟捕猎的方式 它们一头扎入水中 刺向鱼儿 把鱼从水里揪出来

It's good enought for them,good enough for me. Let's give it a go.

既然海鸟能这样捕食 我也可以 试试吧

词汇解析

1、pull out

(车或驾车者)驶离路边,开向路中间

She pulled out into the street.

她开车来到大街上。

He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.

他正要驶离车流超前面那人的车。

退出,撤出(协议、比赛或组织)

The World Bank should pull out of the project.

世界银行应从该项目中撤出。

France was going to pull out of NATO.

法国打算退出北约。

(使)撤退;(使)退出

The militia in Lebanon has agreed to pull out of Beirut.

黎巴嫩的民兵组织已经同意从贝鲁特撤出。

Economic sanctions will be lifted once two-thirds of their forces have pulled out.

他们一旦撤出其2/3的军队,经济制裁就会被取消。

(使)摆脱(经济衰退);(使)恢复

Sterling has been hit by the economy's failure to pull out of recession.

经济未能走出衰退,英镑因此受到了打击。

What we want to see today are policies to pull us out of this recession.

目前我们想看到的是能使我们走出这次经济衰退的政策。


2、straight

直的;笔直的

Keep the boat in a straight line.

让船保持直线航行。

Using the straight edge as a guide, trim the cloth to size.

用直尺比照着,将布料裁剪成合适的尺寸。

笔直地;径直地

The ball fell straight to the feet of Klinsmann.

球直接落到了克林斯曼的脚上。

He finished his conversation and stood up, looking straight at me.

他说完话站起来,直视着我。

分享到
重点单词
  • seepv. 渗出,渗漏 n. 渗漏,小泉,水(油)坑
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • rationaladj. 合理的,理性的,能推理的 n. 有理数
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取
  • spearn. 矛(正负电子对撞机) vt 用矛刺
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • militian. 民兵组织,义勇军,国民军
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • knotn. 结,节 vi. 打结 vt. 把 ... 打成结,