《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第309期:增添一线生机
日期:2016-11-19 20:19

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Not going to win me any dates, that's for certain.

这样肯定是把不到妹的

But you see how much cooler that is.

但清凉效果一流

As soon as I put this on,you can see the heat again.

一旦我穿上这个 温度又会回升

Cooler, smellier,but better off for it.

凉快 虽然臭了点 但感觉更好了

As I get nearer to the coast,the sea breeze actually helps me.

越靠近海边 越能享受到海风带来的清新

This could be ten degrees cooler than the air inland and it's a welcome relief.

这里的气温 比内陆要低10度 实在惬意

The sound of the surf is just unmistakable.

海浪的声音 绝对错不了

You can also smell the sea air.Come on, let's go then.

你能闻到海水的味道 快 快走吧

Finding the coast at least gives you a fighting chance of survival.

海岸的出现 又增添了一线生机

You've got food in the sea.

你能在海里找到食物

You've got the chance of finding rubbish on the beach

可能会在海滩上发现人造垃圾

and also the likelihood of coming across people either on the beach or ships out at sea.

也可能 在海滩上遇到人 或者出海的船只

It's a long way down there.Look, you see over there,the edge of the cliff, it's cracked.

离太远了 不好下去看那边 崖壁是裂开的

Get into that and shimmy my way down it.That's right. Let's go.

顺着那摸索下去 好 出发

Because the weathered limestone is loose and crumbly,the safest way down is to do a chimney climb.

因为风化的岩石松动易碎 所以最安全的 就是从狭窄的岩缝中下去

But pitting opposing pressure on both walls with my legs and back,I can descend safely and quickly.

利用我双腿和后背 对两边崖壁的反作用力 就能迅速地安全着地

What's wedged in here now?From here, I can see the crack runs straight under the overhang.

什么东西卡住了 从这儿看下去 裂缝和崖壁几乎平行

词汇解析

1、come across

偶然发现;偶然遇见

I came across a group of children playing.

我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。

We like to identify and celebrate women's success whenever we come across it.

每当女性取得成功,我们都会表示认同并予以颂扬。

使产生…印象;给人以…的印象

When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man.

没喝醉的时候,他看上去似乎是个极为彬彬有礼、讨人喜欢的小伙子。

He came across very, very well.

他给人的印象非常非常好。


2、get into

从事;致力于

He was eager to get into politics.

他渴望进入政界。

获准(入学);被录取

I was working hard to get into Cambridge.

我为能上剑桥大学而刻苦学习。

使行为异常;使着魔

What has got into you today? Why are you behaving like this?

你今天疯了吗?为什么要这样做呢?

分享到