《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第367期:极端的挑战
日期:2017-01-21 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

We're heading up into the subzero mountains of the Canadian Rockies for a two-day expedition.

我们正前往加拿大落基山脉的高寒的山区 进行为期两天的探险

But this time we've not only got the normal film kit,we've also got a load of other toys as well.

此行我们不仅携带了常规的摄制器材 我们还带了大量的其他玩意


And the reason for that is we're gonna put my body and my survival skills to the ultimate test.

目的在于让我的身体和生存技能 接受最极端的挑战

When all the gear has been loaded,we fire up the snowcats and head out into the wilderness.

当所有设备装载完成 我们发动雪地车向野外进发

Our first destination,the mountain ridges.

我们的首个目的地 山脊

Our convoy is heading high towards the snow-covered peaks,

我们的车队要前往高处 冰雪覆盖的山峰

where we plan to set off our own full-scale avalanche,

我们计划在那制造实地雪崩

then cover me with over half a ton of snow to experience firsthand what it's like to be buried alive.

再用超过半吨的大雪把我覆盖 以亲历冰雪活埋的险境

Hundreds of people get killed in avalanches every year.

雪崩每年带走数百人的生命

And that number is rising as more and more people venture out into the backcountry,skiing and snowmobiling.

该数字历年来不断攀升 因为越来越多的人到野外进行探险 滑雪和驾驶机动雪橇

And I've witnessed avalanches close up before,and they are terrifying.

我曾亲眼目睹雪崩倾覆而下 令人胆战心惊

95% of avalanches occur in the 24 hours following a storm and a big dump of snow.

百分之九十五的雪崩发生在 狂风暴雪后的二十四小时内

The quick pileup overloads the underlying snowpack and causes any weak layers beneath the slab to fracture.

迅速的堆积 使底部雪层不堪重负 导致底下脆弱的冰层断裂

See that coming straight off the mountain?

看到了吗 直接从山上坍塌下来

Avalanche, and this is why this area is so dangerous.You don't want to hang around here, guys.That whole slab just dropped.

雪崩 这正是此地危险所在 你可千万别在这流连 整块冰层就此塌陷

词汇解析

1、survival

生存

companies which have been struggling for survival in the advancing recession.

在日益萧条的经济环境中挣扎求生的各个公司

Ask for the free booklet 'Debt: a Survival Guide'.

可以索要免费小册子《债务:生存指南》。

幸存;存活

If cancers are spotted early there's a high chance of survival.

如果癌症在早期发现的话,存活的几率会很高。

An animal's sense of smell is still crucial to its survival.

动物的嗅觉对其生存仍然至关重要。


2、hang around

(在某处)等待,闲逛,闲呆着

He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.

他等我都等烦了。

On Saturdays we hang about in the park.

每到星期六我们都在公园里闲逛。

经常和…在一起;经常泡在

They usually hung around together most of the time.

大多数时间他们通常都泡在一起。

Helen used to hang round with the boys.

海伦以前常和那些男孩子们厮混。

分享到
重点单词
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • expeditionn. 远征,探险队,迅速
  • avalanchen. 雪崩
  • wildernessn. 荒野,荒地
  • ultimaten. 终极,根本,精华 adj. 终极的,根本的,极限的
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • venturen. 冒险,风险,投机 v. 尝试,谨慎地做,冒险一试
  • slabn. 平板,厚的切片 v. 切成厚板,以平板盖上
  • fracturen. 破碎,骨折 vt. 破碎,破裂 vi. 断裂
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词