《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第1期:面临生死考验
日期:2016-01-01 09:42

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm Bear Grylls.I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive to some of the most dangerous places on earth.

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将向您展示 如何从地球上 最危险的地带 逃出生天

I've got to make it through a week of challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.

一周内 我将身涉险境 面临生死考验 周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围


Now I am froze with the Arctic Circle where I'll be backing to some the most extremely conditions on the planet.

这次来到了冻死人的北极圈地区 它是这个星球气候最恶劣的地方之一

This plan has not gone to plan.To got it, go, go, go taking my weath against nature and showing you how to survive and consults struggle with the elements.

计划赶不上变化 快 上 上 上 拍摄我跟大自然恶劣气候做斗争 向你们展示如何绝境求生 跟恶劣环境搏斗

I am over 200 miles inside the Arctic Circle here,and the temperature is regularly deeply low minus-50 degrees.

我位于北极圈2百英里[321公里]内飞行 这里的气温通常是零下50度

That's the psychology game.This is gonna be a mission.

这次玩的是心理战 这次的任务就在于此

The Arctic Circle is a sparsely populate regin of ice snow and freezing sea,

冰天雪地的北极圈地区 人烟稀少

covering eight million square miles around the North Pole.

北极覆盖了周围800万平方公里的地区

Parachute into this barren landscape would be one of my toughest jumps up ever taken on.

跳伞进入这片蛮荒之地 将是我生平最严峻的挑战

All this strain it just covered steep rocks slope and boulders.

这一带是布满陡峭的岩石和巨砾

My broke my back in parachute accident.I don't want that happened again.

我曾经在一次跳伞摔伤了后背 我绝不想噩梦重演

重点讲解

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、challenge

挑战;难题

I like a big challenge and they don't come much bigger than this.

我喜欢大的挑战,而所有挑战中再没有比这更大的了。

The new government's first challenge is the economy.

新政府面临的第一个难题是经济问题。

(成功地)应对挑战,迎接挑战

The new Germany must rise to the challenge of its enhanced responsibilities.

一个崭新的德国必须迎接挑战,承担更多的责任。

They rose to the challenge of entertaining 80 schoolchildren for an afternoon.

他们一个下午成功接待了80名学童。

怀疑,质疑(真实性、价值、权威等)

Democratic leaders have challenged the president to sign the bill.

民主党领袖对总统签署这项法案提出了质疑。

The move was immediately challenged by two of the republics.

此项动议立即遭到其中两个共和国的反对。

分享到
重点单词
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • sparselyadv. 稀少地,贫乏地
  • strainn. 紧张,拉紧,血统 v. 劳累,拉紧,过份使用
  • steepadj. 陡峭的,险峻的,(价格)过高的 n. 陡坡
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • entertainingadj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,
  • landscapen. 风景,山水,风景画 v. 美化景观
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • barrenadj. 不育的,贫瘠的