《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第189期:想要凌空过河
日期:2016-07-14 20:01

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

All those little rice grains are actually.Ohh! yow! I'm getting devoured here.

这些小米粒似的东西 事实上 啊 我被咬了一大口

Here you go, some larvae I've knocked off there.Good just to pick up and eat.

拼命咬我 看 把蚁卵甩下来 再捡起来吃掉


Pound for pound,the larvae contain more protein than beef.Grab a load.

一磅蚁卵 所含蛋白质比一磅牛肉的还高 再来一口

But I'd have to gather hundreds of them,and that would mean being eaten alive.

但生吞几百团卵 才能凑够一磅

It's not worth persevering with this one.

太麻烦了 半饱足矣

Okay, that'll do me. I'm out of here.Ahead of me, the ground starts to rise sharply.

吃够了 走 前方山坡很是陡峭

The jungle just tends to be riddled with these sort of gorges.

丛林里这种溪谷特别多

Now, they block your path,and trying to find a way across them is always a challenge.

很碍事 总是挡路 想要凌空过河 很不容易

It's just sheer walls there and a lot of white water, as well.

看那峭壁 下面急流白浪的

Getting across this could save hours of traversing through thick, overgrown jungle.

如果能够过河 就不用在林中摸索几小时了

This is definitely, definitely an option.Have a look at this fella.

爬树倒是不错 上来看看

See, this tree probably goes at least halfway across the gorge,

看 这棵树几乎横跨两岸

but there's a long way down that and onto rocks if something going wrong.Big branch reached across.

不过这特别高 下面是急流岩石 掉下去就惨了 有根粗枝横架着

How strong that is, I don't know,but I'm normally getting better than this.Okay, let's try this.

不知道够不够坚韧 真是环境凶险 行 来吧

词汇解析

1、knock off

使减少;使降低

Udinese have knocked 10% off admission prices.

乌迪内斯队将入场费降低了10%。

He has knocked 10 seconds off the world record.

他将世界纪录缩短了10秒。

下班;收工

If I get this report finished I'll knock off early.

如果我写完这篇报告,我就会早点下班。

What time do you knock off?

你什么时间下班?

杀死

He had many motives for wanting to knock off Yvonne.

他有很多杀伊冯娜的动机。

People don't just knock one another off like this unless there's big money at stake.

如果不是为了冒险赚大钱,人们不会像这样彼此残杀。


2、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

(证据或信息)确凿的,确切的

We didn't have any definite proof.

我们没有任何确实的证据。

If you have any definite news of my husband, please let me know.

如果有我丈夫的确切消息,请一定告诉我。

分享到