《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第344期:想着美好的事情
日期:2016-12-24 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm not expecting this to be particularly pleasant,

这滋味绝对不会好受

but there are stories of this saving people's lives.

但这法子的确救过不少人的命


There's one particular family who was stranded in a life raft.

曾经有一家人 困于救生筏上

And all this water had gathered in the bottom of it,

他们所有的水都是从

where they'd been feeding off turtles,and it was mixed with turtles' blood, it had gone fetid.

食用海龟后剩下的 混合着海龟血液的臭水中获取

And the only way they managed to stay hydrated was by using that fetid water and giving themselves an enema.

为了不脱水 只能这么做 用那些臭水给自己灌肠

And then once it's in,I guess all you can do is lie back and think of England!

现在 管子插进去了 你能做的就是躺着 然后尽可能想着美好的事情

A gentle reminder that survival is rarely pretty.

友情提示 幸存者少之又少

That's something I hope I never, ever have to do again.

我希望我这辈子再也不用那么做了

Yeah, I mean, the show's been so successful.You know, everything that Bear does now has to be better than what it was before.

这部剧是如此的成功 贝尔当下做的一切 都必须比以前做的更好

But that's all right for him.

但那对于他来说没问题

But he's also dragging a few of us along, as well.

不过他也会拉我们几个下水

Choosing my all-time greatest 25 moments was always gonna be hard.

让我选出最精彩的25个时刻 本来就是件难事

The scars are a good legacy and the memories still very vivid.

伤疤是最好的见证 那些瞬间也历历在目

But it's been a huge privilege to explore some of the most incredible environments this planet has to offer.

能去探索这个星球上 那些最难以置信的地方 实在是太幸运了

But there are still many more remote corners of the world that I haven't yet been.

但世界上仍有许多遥不可及的角落 我还不曾涉足

And I can't wait to get out there,take on the wild once more.

我已迫不及待 再次启程 来一次荒野求生

To see more great moments from the show,visit discovery.com manvswild.

想看更多精彩片段吗 请登录探索频道官网 荒野求生专区

词汇解析

1、particularly

特别;尤其

Keep your office space looking good, particularly your desk.

保持办公环境的整洁,尤其是你的桌子。

More local employment will be created, particularly in service industries.

当地会创造出更多的就业机会,尤其是服务行业。

格外;异乎寻常地

Progress has been particularly disap-pointing.

进展情况格外令人失望。

I particularly liked the wooden chests and chairs.

我格外喜欢木箱子和木椅子。


2、manage

管理;经营;掌管

Within two years he was managing the store..

不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。

Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.

这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。

谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)

In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.

在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。

Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.

乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。

设法做到;成功完成

Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.

不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。

I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.

我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。

分享到
重点单词
  • fetidadj. 有恶臭的,臭的
  • vividadj. 生动的,鲜艳的,栩栩如生的
  • obsoleteadj. 已废弃的,过时的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • legacyn. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物 adj. [计算机]旧系统
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • planetn. 行星
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n