《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第33期:唯一的机会
日期:2016-02-02 21:25

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Downsream, there's a waterfall.I have to get out of this water fast.

顺流而下 是一个瀑布 我必须尽快逃出水面

There's a falling tree ahead.It's my only chance.

前面有一棵树倒在水中 这是我唯一的机会


It's a struggle to hang on,and the raft has gone down the waterfall.

我奋力抓住这棵树 筏子被冲下了瀑布

That was definitely hairier and the raft has gone down the waterfall.

实际情况比想象中的更加惊险

You see the raft has gone straight off this waterfall,but it's in that eddy there.

你看筏子直接被冲到了瀑布里 但是现在被冲到了漩涡那里

What I want is the paracord off that.That's gonna be useful to me.

我需要拿到那个降落伞绳 它对我很有用

See if this is jumpable.Look, it's pretty clear.I can see deep water down there.

我来看看能不能跳下去 看 水很清澈 连那边的深水都能看清

as long as I clear that...I can see deep water down there.I'll make this.Okay.

只要我能避开 避开岩架 并且助跑顺利 我就能搞定 好的

Under the fall, the water is deep and full of air bubbles.

瀑布之下 水又深又满是气泡

I'm soaking wet and fighting to stay afloat.Ok, I got the raft.

我全身湿透 挣扎着浮在水面上 好了 我找到筏子了

Get this paracord,and I'm out of here.I'm finally out of the canyon.

拿到降落伞绳 我要马上离开这里 最终我离开了峡谷

Now further south, I enter deep woodland.

现在继续向南 我进入丛林深处

It's a perfect place to find food and shelter.

这是个寻找食物和落脚处的绝好地方

重点讲解

1、hang on

等一会儿;稍等

Can you hang on for a minute?

你能不能稍等一会儿?

Hang on a sec. I'll come with you.

稍等,我跟你一起去。

(面对困难或阻力)坚持不懈,不泄气

Without the support of my parents I would have probably cracked up completely. But I managed to hang on.

假如没有我父母的支持,我可能已经彻底垮掉了。但我还是坚持了下来。

Manchester United hung on to take the Cup.

曼联队坚持到了最后,夺得了足总杯的冠军。

紧握;牢牢抓住

She was conscious of a second man hanging on to the rail.

她意识到还有另一个男人紧抓着栏杆。

a flight stewardess who helped save the life of a pilot by hanging onto his legs.

紧紧抓住飞行员的双腿而救了他一命的空中女乘务员


2、perfect

完美的;最佳的

He spoke perfect English.

他英语说得棒极了。

Hiring a nanny has turned out to be the perfect solution.

雇用保姆结果成了解决问题的最佳方法。

绝配的;十分合适的

Carpet tiles are perfect for kitchens because they're easy to take up and wash.

方块地毯非常适用于厨房,因为其便于揭起来清洗。

So this could be the perfect time to buy a home.

所以这可能是买房子的绝佳时机。

使完美;完善

We perfected a hand-signal system so that he could keep me informed of hazards.

我们完善了一套手势信号,这样他就能随时告知我什么时候有危险了。

I removed the fibroid tumours, using the techniques that I have perfected.

我用完善后的技术摘掉了纤维瘤。

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • eddyn. 逆流,漩涡 v. 起漩涡
  • canyonn. 峡谷
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • consciousadj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的 n. 意
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导