《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第87期:锁定远方的地标
日期:2016-04-02 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Even with the stick,I've got to remain focused on where I'm standing.

即使手持长棍 我仍要时刻警惕自己所处的位置

You can't take your eyes off these snakes for a moment.

你的视线一刻也不能离开这些毒蛇


They can strike up to 2/3 of their own body length.

它们能咬到自身长度三分之二的地方

Pinning it down immobilizes the snake just enough for me to risk getting in close.Okay.

把它按在地上 叫它没法动 这样我就可以冒险接近它了 好了

And the only way to be really sure is to have its head off.

唯一万无一失的办法 就是将它的头给割下来

Even though I know I've decapitated it,I always double-check.

即便是我已将它斩首 但我还是得再检查下

And even after he's dead,you got to be careful.

就算它已经死了 你还是应该多加小心

The head can still inject you,and that's what you do not want going into your bloodstream.

它锋利的毒牙依旧能注射毒素 你肯定不希望看到 毒素被注入自己体内吧

It doesn't matter how many times you deal with snakes,

不管你有多少次对付毒蛇的经验

you wouldn't be human if your heart wasn't racing

当你在对付像这样的致命对手时

when you're dealing with one that's as lethal as this.

你很难不会心跳加速

It's good practice to bury the head of a venomous snake before you leave.

在你离开之前 把毒蛇的头深埋土中也是个不错的选择

On high ground like this,aiming for a distant landmark,

走在这样的高地上 眼睛一定要锁定远方的地标

it's pretty straightforward to stay on course 'cause you've got line of sight to follow.

这样你就不太容易会走弯路 因为一路上有不少地标供你参考

When you start to then dip into this sort of lower ground,it's much harder to maintain your direction.

但如果你走在这些地势较低的地方 要想不走弯路就要难多了

A good technique is just to look at the shadow--look at the angle your shadow's causing on your body and then just maintain that and follow it.

但有一个好办法 就是看着你的影子 时刻注意观察身子和影子所成的夹角 一路上一直要保持同样的夹角大小

But bear in mind,that's only really good over short distances 'cause, obviously, your shadow's gonna move about 15 degrees every hour.

但是需要牢记的是 这种方法只在短距离行走中才可行 原因很简单 因为你的影子会随着时间 每小时移动十五度的样子

重点讲解

1、strike up

开始(交谈);建立(友谊);开始(来往)

I trailed her into Penney's and struck up a conversation.

我跟着她进了彭尼家然后开始交谈起来。

James struck up a friendship with a small boy who owned a pony on the island.

詹姆斯和小岛上一个养了一匹小马的小男孩儿交上了朋友。

开始演奏

And then the orchestra struck up the National Anthem.

然后管弦乐队奏起了国歌。

Music struck up in one of the big old buildings along the seafront.

音乐从海滨区一栋古老的大楼里响起。


2、practice

通常做法;常规;惯例

Some firms have cut workers' pay below the level set in their contract, a practice that is illegal in Germany.

一些公司把工人薪水减至低于合同规定的水平,这种做法在德国是非法的。

Gordon Brown has demanded a public inquiry into bank practices.

戈登·布朗已要求对银行的惯例做法进行公开调查。

练习;训练

She was taking all three of her daughters to basketball practice every day.

她每天都带3个女儿进行篮球训练。

the hard practice necessary to develop from a learner to an accomplished musician.

从初学者成长为有造诣的音乐家所必需的艰苦训练

诊所;律师事务所

The new doctor's practice was miles away from where I lived.

新开的诊所离我住的地方有几英里远。

My law practice isn't the most important thing in my life, you know.

你知道,我的律师事务所不是我生活里最重要的事情。

分享到
重点单词
  • landmarkn. 陆标,地界标,里程碑,划时代的事
  • anthemn. 圣歌,赞美诗
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • accomplishedadj. 娴熟的,有造诣的,完成的,有成就的,毫无疑问的
  • inquiryn. 打听,询问,调查,查问 =enquiry(英)
  • orchestran. 管弦乐队
  • straightforwardadj. 笔直的,率直的
  • techniquen. 技术,技巧,技能